Cinesamples The Complete Cinebrass bundle for $199

Technostica

8 hours ago, fret_man said:

How useful would this be if I already had Spitfire BBCSO and EastWest Hollywod Brass Diamond? Thx!

I don't have BBCSO but I do have EW Brass. I prefer Cinesamples Brass over EW, but that's personal taste. Both libraries will produce great results, and its more a matter of which one suits your workflow better.

I like Cinesamples flexible control features and their basic approach to building instruments, compared to EW. I'm not fond of EW Play, and I find EW's granular patch/articulation setup to be kind of annoying and cumbersome. But that's just me.

So, I'd say: having the Cinesamples libraries won't give you something you don't already have with EW, for the most part, but it may give you stuff you'll enjoy using more. That's a personal taste thing, and probably depends on the genre of music you're doing, also. I do cinematic stuff almost exclusively, and I'm a pretty heavy Kontakt user, and my EW Play usage dropped off a cliff after I got full Kontakt and a decent set of Kontakt libraries, so Cinesamples is in a fair amount my projects, EW Brass is not.

Hope that helps. 

Edited by Amicus717
  • Like 1