Zebra 2 $179.10 at JRRshop

Spice3d

19 minutes ago, Spice3d said:

That starts Nov 15, but you won't get upgrade to Zebra3 for €30. 

Oh I see, found it all a bit confusing, need to stop skim reading these things. Sorry for the intrusion 😊

1 hour ago, Spice3d said:

That starts Nov 15, but you won't get upgrade to Zebra3 for €30. 

Would that be the same Zebra3 originally scheduled for release in 2019? I stopped holding my breath for that one a long time ago. Summer of 2023, I think, was the last prediction.

Of course, if it ever really does become reality, I'll be first in line to buy it.

I'm going for the full Zebra Legacy on November 15th, which includes Dark Zebra!

Always wanted Zebra 2, but not at full price. Closest that I ever got was Zebra CM. I figure I will still get a few years of use before Zebra 3 drops!😂

From the email announcement...

=====================================================================================================================

Zebra Legacy Day: November 15th, 2022

What is Zebra Legacy?

Zebra Legacy is Zebra2 with all our Zebra soundsets for free (including The Dark Zebra), all at the extraordinarily generous price of 99€. This allows us to continue maintaining Zebra2 for many years to come while we focus on Zebra3 development… and beyond.

When will it drop?

Zebra Legacy will be available from our web store on November 15th, replacing all the individual products.

=====================================================================================================================

I don’t own Zebra2 yet – what are my options?

You can either wait until November 15th and buy Zebra Legacy outright for €99, or buy Zebra2 now, get all soundsets for free on or after that date – and also maintain an upgrade path to Zebra3. So to make the best of your upgrade options towards Zebra3 we recommend buying Zebra2 before November 15th.

NOTE: 

As Zebra Legacy is such an incredible bargain, we will not be offering an upgrade path to Zebra3 for licenses purchased on or after November 15th!

So is Zebra3 on the horizon?

Although we have made great progress recently, please understand that we cannot quote an ETA for Zebra3 yet!

Edited by abacab

If you already own Zebra2, it’s the same. On Nov 15, you get Zebra Legacy which includes Z2, all soundsets, and Dark Zebra. Zebra 3 upgrade will be €30 unless you also already own Dark Zebra. 

If you wait until Nov 15 to buy Z2, it’s €99 for Legacy, but no upgrade deal. 

14 hours ago, dee said:

its super confusing

they say on the web:

"buy Zebra2 now, get all soundsets for free on or after that date"

so who buys zebra2 now will get soundsets legacy free but who owns zebra2 already not???

what is that?

Edited by Spice3d
forgot date ;-)
  • Like 1

Has anyone come across a better price than ~$179 for EU residents? You can currently get it at that price from AudioDeluxe + you get $8.94 in Deluxe Bucks and the Royal Compressor, so that's the best deal I have found so far.

Urs has said that "resellers have been asked to remove Zebra 2 from their shops in the next few days", so I'm trying to decide/guess what Zebra 2, Dark Zebra and Zebra 3 are worth to me before I lose my window of opportunity. Is there a YouTube demo that does exceptionally good job at selling this synth?

Zebra CM is free in the CM plugin suite if you can answer 3 questions here.

https://www.filesilo.co.uk/ComputerMusic

*Note: the updated NEW CM Plugin Suite is only available in CM#308 or later. Earlier issues only link to the older suite, which has an older release of ZebraCM.

Edit: Woohoo! The ALL NEW ZebraCM 1.1.1 was released as a standalone download in CM#301 (although the suite wasn't updated until #308). Download here. No questions required!!! Don't tell anyone... ;)

https://www.filesilo.co.uk/software/free-plugin-all-new-zebra-cm-zip/

u-he Zebra CM.PNG

Edited by abacab