Cherry Audio Memorymode Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

That's a nice synth! For the CA Moogs, I've got that one and the Polymode. Also have the Moog 900-series modules for Voltage Modular on my wishlist. :)

"With the sound, look, and feel that started it all, the Cherry Audio/MRB VM900 Collection delivers the audio and visual experience of the legendary Moog 900-series modules with spine-tingling impact and accuracy. Every detail has been expertly reproduced, for a virtual window into the halcyon days of early analog synthesis - Mark Barton’s (MRB) proprietary DSP coding reproduces each and every sonic nuance with unprecedented accuracy.

The 26-module VM900-series collection has not been altered or updated to reflect modern trends - panel layouts and operation have been preserved in order to present a one-to-one early analog experience like no other. From oscillator drift to warm mixer overdrive to painstakingly reproduced panel art, it’s all there - the Cherry Audio/MRB VM900 Collection is simply a “must-have” module set for all purveyors of vintage analog synthesis!" https://store.cherryaudio.com/5/vm900-collection

WOW!!!  That's one of the synths I was using to test sending programmed CV CCs from VM to CbB this week.  I had picked it up when I upgraded to Synth Stack 2. $16.72 is definitely lower than the per-synth price I paid when I added the ones I didn't have.

Edited by User 905133
edits
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, abacab said:

It's $26.12 right now. I've never seen a price at PiB move around this much before! It's like the NASDAQ market intraday swings, LOL!!!

Wait for a good price, then grab it. There's no sitting around for this one to settle!

Spot pricing has entered the plugin market! In addition we are already seeing signs of futures trading as people speculate about the price of Zebra 3. Come to think of it, we have plenty of plugins with artificially inflated value, too.

I'm going to hold on to all my old plugins in case their value increases in the future!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, abacab said:

It's $26.12 right now. I've never seen a price at PiB move around this much before! It's like the NASDAQ market intraday swings, LOL!!!

With the cents changing in USD listings, I am wondering if the differences are the result of exchange rate changes. I'm not sure if those rates swing as widely or as frequently as equity markets, but maybe.  

Plugin Boutique sent a mailer just this morning advertising the Memorymode at $19. I've emailed support to see if they will honor the advertised price. Honestly, I need another synth like a hole in the head so no worries. Maybe synth stack 2 will go on offer for black Friday.

Screenshot 2022-11-05 172045.jpg