IK Multimedia T-Racks EQP-1A FREE!!! $79 USD Value

PavlovsCat

Bit pointless having the featured free with mag only mentions on the mag itself now. 

I wonder how many sub to a muso mag JUST for the "exclusive" free goodies? This open up of filesilo could see many subs being dropped maybe.

I get the impression that mag will not be with us for much longer TBH. For last good while on likes of Zinio etc its annual sub has been as low as $15 a while back.

4 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

BTW - no one has received the serial number via email it seems .. I wonder has CM / Filesilo been hacked. This a scam?

Lots have tried over  at the "Audio Plugin Sales, Deals and Freebies" facebook group, with no success to date

https://www.facebook.com/groups/plugindeals

I received the serial number via email from Computer Music and registered the plugin with the IK Product Manager yesterday after I made the original post. I remember that the email was a bit delayed. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I received the serial number via email from Computer Music and registered the plugin with the IK Product Manager yesterday after I made the original post. I remember that the email was a bit delayed. 

Interesting @PavlovsCat  ... that issue ( December ) isnt even out yet on likes of ZINIO ( I have annual sub to CM )

1 minute ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Interesting @PavlovsCat  ... that issue ( December ) isnt even out yet on likes of ZINIO ( I have annual sub to CM )

The URL is definitely legitimate. My guess is that due to all of the problems that CM has had with the hosting being so incredibly slow that they've temporarily opened things up and taken down the login requirement. Of course, publishers are really struggling right now, so I hope they're doing okay. I have been reading CM a long time and think it's an enjoyable read. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PavlovsCat said:

The URL is definitely legitimate. My guess is that due to all of the problems that CM has had with the hosting being so incredibly slow that they've temporarily opened things up and taken down the login requirement. Of course, publishers are really struggling right now, so I hope they're doing okay. I have been reading CM a long time and think it's an enjoyable read. 

@PavlovsCat I commented on that above .. 

Bit pointless having the featured free with mag only mentions on the mag itself now. 

I wonder how many sub to a muso mag JUST for the "exclusive" free goodies? This open up of filesilo could see many subs being dropped maybe.

I get the impression that mag will not be with us for much longer TBH. For last good while on likes of Zinio etc its annual sub has been as low as $15 a while back.

2 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

BTW - no one has received the serial number via email it seems .. I wonder has CM / Filesilo been hacked. This a scam?

Lots have tried over  at the "Audio Plugin Sales, Deals and Freebies" facebook group, with no success to date

https://www.facebook.com/groups/plugindeals

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Worked fine for me too. Did it yesterday. That was one of the few T-Racks plug I hadn't pickup at 25th anniversary group buy. Lucky me!

2 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@PavlovsCat I commented on that above .. 

Here in Montréal I get all these mags free through our local library app. All the music stuff: Computer Music, Future Music, beat, Electronic Musician etc. is free using that app and/or site in browser.  And since I am a guitar player I also read Guitar Player, Guitarist, Total Guitar etc. there too.

I just hope the subscription these local libraries take out are sending a decent amount of money to the publishers, but I doubt it. Probably similar to what artists get from Spotify!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Here in Montréal I get all these mags free through our local library app. All the music stuff: Computer Music, Future Music, beat, Electronic Musician etc. is free using that app and/or site in browser.  And since I am a guitar player I also read Guitar Player, Guitarist, Total Guitar etc. there too.

I just hope the subscription these local libraries take out are sending a decent amount of money to the publishers, but I doubt it. Probably similar to what artists get from Spotify!

Yeah you would wonder. TBH I really dont know how they are surviving now .. digitally. The fact they have left the filesilo open for all for so long is also some sort of sign.

• Like 1

I've moved away from getting these subs.  The free stuff isn't worth the price of a discounted sub.  Plus taking time to read them.  If someone who is limited in plugins (I wish) the CM Suite is a nice collection of free stuff.  Some of their 3rd party players will load presets.

If one wants to experiment with programming samplers their libraries contain plenty of one shots.  Music Radars site usually have those for free anyway,

8 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I am from Montréal too. I didn't know these are available here in the local library! What library and app is this?