Softube Black November Starts Tomorrow!

cclarry

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, cclarry said:

Code drops the Vol 5 upgrade (for me) to $246.  Sadly, Softube doesn't take Paypal

Stange, that's all I use is Paypal, never had a problem with them taking it?

Scored myself the  Emperical Labs Complete, Chandler Zener Limiter, and Overstayer M.A.S.

Apart from the Synth/Modular stuff which I am not really interested in, I got enough synths, trying not to demo the Softube ones, all that's left is the Acoustic Feedback gadget and some Biscuit thing with 8 bites taken out of it, not really interested in them. So until they release a good new on, that's Softube done for me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, heath row said:

Stange, that's all I use is Paypal, never had a problem with them taking it?

Scored myself the  Emperical Labs Complete, Chandler Zener Limiter, and Overstayer M.A.S.

Apart from the Synth/Modular stuff which I am not really interested in, I got enough synths, trying not to demo the Softube ones, all that's left is the Acoustic Feedback gadget and some Biscuit thing with 8 bites taken out of it, not really interested in them. So until they release a good new on, that's Softube done for me.

That's odd because there is NO PAYPAL at Softube.  There is no Paypal option at all.  Only Credit Card.

Edited by cclarry

How can I purchase your products?

You can get most of our products directly from our web store, or from our dealers.

US purchases are handled via the payment platform Stripe. This means we now accept a wider array of card providers for US customers including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay, Discover & Diners, and JCB. Please note:  PayPal is no longer available for US customers, but we have more alternative payment methods in the works. US sales tax may apply.

https://www.softube.com/support/faq-purchasing/faq-how-to-purchase

I just realised I could upgrade to the complete bundle for 314 EUR. This includes all the Weiss and Amp Room stuff and what not. Insane value. So much better than PA.

My only question: the upgrade is from Parallels, a single plugin. Will I get spare licences for all the other plugins I own?

6 minutes ago, Jan Schmitz said:

I just realised I could upgrade to the complete bundle for 314 EUR. This includes all the Weiss and Amp Room stuff and what not. Insane value. So much better than PA.

My only question: the upgrade is from Parallels, a single plugin. Will I get spare licences for all the other plugins I own?

I don't think so...Softube has a TERRIBLE upgrade system.  They calculate upgrades based SOLELY on the "most expensive" plugin
that you own that is included in the bundle.  For example...I own EVERYTHING in the Marshall Collection except the 2203 Amp.
My upgrade is STILL $175 even though I can buy the plugin for less than that.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

16 minutes ago, Jan Schmitz said:

Hi Jan, if this is referring to Volume, that's probably around 1/3 of their plugins and not a complete softube collection. See "what's included" here

https://www.softube.com/products/volume-5 

imo still very useful, but for instance: it has two of the smaller Weiss plugins but not the main unit, no Chandler, no Empirical Labs

for the other question, I think you might keep the other licenses, but also if I recall correctly softube stuff has 3 ilok activations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I don't think so...Softube has a TERRIBLE upgrade system.  They calculate upgrades based SOLELY on the "most expensive" plugin
that you own that is included in the bundle.  For example...I own EVERYTHING in the Marshall Collection except the 2203 Amp.
My upgrade is STILL $175 even though I can buy the plugin for less than that.

Well this sucks donkey doo .. I will probably never upgrade to Vol 6. I think the most expensive thing i own is outside the bundle.