Sign in to follow this  
Bob Oister

"Destination Unknown" (Rock)

Bob, the song sounds totally powerful on my headphones, that's how rock music must sound!
I like your guitars as you know :)

Rock on!

Joad:

Hey, Joad,

Thank you very much, I really appreciate you checking this new one out for me and also your observations and very kind words!😊

I always end up with a couple songs on each of my albums that are a little different from the rest and don't seem to fit exactly into my usual Hard Rock/Metal genre.  For some reason this one sort of reminded me a little of 70's Southern Rock, so I think I may have channeled a touch of early Allman Brothers into the little dual lead fills.  Thanks for noticing and commenting, greatly appreciated!😀

Thanks again, and have a Rockin' week, buddy!

Bob

Douglas Kirby:

Hey, Doug,

Thank you so much, buddy!  I really appreciate your detailed input, observations and good suggestions on my stuff, and also your very kind words of encouragement!  Especially, because your song posts are always really well written and performed, and top notch productions!👍

I'm grateful for the Halford reference, I did a lot of Judas Priest in my cover bands over the years!😀

Also thanks for the input on the bass clarity situation that you, Lynn and Tom picked up on.  As I mentioned above, that all important EQ balance between the bass guitar and kick drum is always one of my toughest challenges to try to dial in to the point where both are clear and present in the mix.  I'm definitely going to make a few EQ adjustments for the remix later this week.

Thanks again, Douglas, I appreciate your time, input and friendship!😊

Have a Rockin' week!
Bob