All Aboard The HyPe Train

whoisp

HyPe Train..

Been setting my Novation Launchkey 25 MKIII controller up  and it's assisted with the automation on synths and FX. The free software with the controller is something else 🙂 

Give us a follow on Youtube and i will follow back

• Like 2

On 10/30/2022 at 12:13 PM, Bajan Blue said:

Really cool track -enjoyed it a lot. Reminded me for some reason of Moby's Title track for the Bourne films.

fully CLASSED on Youtube - Commented, Liked and subscribed!!!

Cool stuff

Nigel

Cheers Nigel, iv'e not watched the Bourne films but will now haha Not really listened to Moby for years  but did have 3 or 4 tracks years ago on my ipod for running which was natural blues, porcelain and why does my heart or something  like that. Apparently hes a good guitar and base player 

phil

23 hours ago, whoisp said:

Gave you a follow on YouTube, you got over 4K followers on there, real good... 

Hi - yes 4000 subscribers on YouTube - hard work!! but it doe s mean now that when we release a new video it gets to go to most of those subscribers pretty quickly, which helps. took us a while  before asking everyone to "Ring the Bell" as we didn't fully understand the significance ........sad really

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi - yes 4000 subscribers on YouTube - hard work!! but it doe s mean now that when we release a new video it gets to go to most of those subscribers pretty quickly, which helps. took us a while  before asking everyone to "Ring the Bell" as we didn't fully understand the significance ........sad really

Cheers

Nigel

Yes i had my YouTube account in 2010 but only  started using it last year and have had no success on getting followers about 300 haha. I think you have to engage with live videos and constant updates  but  appears paying for some marketing helps as everything seems to be more about money these days on social media. 

14 hours ago, antler said:

Sorry for the noob question - what does asking people to Ring the Bell do?

If subscribers don't ring the bell, they only get some notifications, which are determined by everyone's favourite YouTube algorithm.

If they ring the bell, they will then get ALL notifications....allegedly.

Nigel

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 11:33 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Both the music and video are mesmerizing!  I particularly like the stereo separation and the drum work.  I like the way the vocals morph from f/x to clarity throughout.  I always learn something from you.

Funny you say that, I'm experimenting with a drum sequence at the moment with separation to get the tail end of the delay on a snare hitting the next kick which then hits the next snare it. Iv'e been doing some trail and error which as taken hours lol 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 2:19 AM, freddy j said:

Excellent work!!!   Video,  music (arrangement, instrumentation, vocals, mix, etc.) are top notch!

Cheers, thanx a lot Freddy, hopefully my next one is better but a drastic change of style i think