Alone Again (Naturally) - COVER [updated version]

AndyB01

Thanks all for your feedback, constructive comments and suggestions. I am working on an update to lift this into the key of D (which is a lot closer to the original of G flat than my first version); that's about as high a register as I can manage. I'm also adding a simple drum track and I've lifted the BPM by four clicks as per the original.

As a result I've had to re-record everything and edit all the MIDI, as the chord inversions go haywire after such a significant transposition.

It's a lot of work and I don't have much spare time but will post the new version when I can.

Andy

• Like 1

OK here's a  new version with all the changes noted above - including a major uplift in the key - nits, crits and comments welcome. I have left the original one uploaded for comparison (should you feel the need).

https://www.bandlab.com/post/2df84b89-aa62-ed11-819a-000d3a3ee86d

Cheers

Andy

Edited by AndyB01
Updated revision
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

I deleted the original tracks because they were unlicensed working drafts, but I have now done an official licensed cover version via DistroKid. No changes to the previous mix, so if you've already listened, please feel free to move on. 😊

However, if you want to have another listen - or missed it first time around - here you go:

Amazon Music

It should be on Spotify and iTunes as well somewhere - I'm not very good with this music publishing stuff. 😂

Andy

• Like 1