Black Dog Beth Hart

kennywtelejazz

2 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Given the choice between a girl who spits and one who swallows doesn't, I'd go with the one who doesn't.

That cost extra right ?  :P

Bottom line here is I dig the way Beth sings !  what a voice !  she looks and moves pretty nice too .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

6 hours ago, bitflipper said:

Yeh, the chick's got attitude, but... is that Tim Pierce on guitar?

Also of note: the Invisible Man making his first appearance on keyboards  - completely nude!

Yes that is Tim Pierce on guitar . Here's a list of who played on her Led Zeppelin tribute album.

https://themusicuniverse.com/beth-hart-announces-led-zeppelin-tribute-album/

A fully working invisible man costume  ?  :ph34r:  🤣

all the best ,

Kenny

Thanks for that link, Kenny. Now we know the name of the invisible keyboard player (Jamie Muhoberac). 

I get annoyed when a band lip syncs a song for a video, and the producer thinks it's unnecessary to include some of the actual contributors, e.g. backing vocalists, rhythm guitarists, even entire orchestras. If you're gonna fake it for the camera, at least make it a little bit credible.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, bitflipper said:

Thanks for that link, Kenny. Now we know the name of the invisible keyboard player (Jamie Muhoberac). 

Your welcome  Dave ! I had to look around to get that info and I'm glad we know who played keys on the album.

13 hours ago, bitflipper said:

I get annoyed when a band lip syncs a song for a video, and the producer thinks it's unnecessary to include some of the actual contributors, e.g. backing vocalists, rhythm guitarists, even entire orchestras. If you're gonna fake it for the camera, at least make it a little bit credible.

Yeah me too sometimes .When  I look at the credits in a Hollywood movie the names go on and on and on.

With music videos who knows whats really going on . 

Could it be the producer is an absolute cheapskate ?  Maybe he don't want to have to round them all up , pay them and have to feed them on the video shoot .

nice talking w you 🙂

11 hours ago, Bapu said:

Heck, at one point the camera is on her, you hear her vocal but her lips don't move. Sheesh.

Yeah that is almost as bad as watching an iconic  band on the Ed Sullivan show play their hit tune's s while none of their guitars and instruments are even plugged in .

8 hours ago, craigb said:

I've had ex's that could do that... 🙄

Maybe she learned that little trick off this guy  😊

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Never heard the Zep tribute. But I did hear the Joe song before. And I had to go and look up who was singing on that one. That's  an emotional one for sure.  Never saw that video or the Zep tribute, so thanks for that. I finished my shift at off at work this morning listening to this stuff!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grem said:

Never heard the Zep tribute. But I did hear the Joe song before. And I had to go and look up who was singing on that one. That's  an emotional one for sure.  Never saw that video or the Zep tribute, so thanks for that. I finished my shift at off at work this morning listening to this stuff!!

The Led Zep tribute album is very recent  . The album was released on February 25, 2022 debuting at No. 1 in the Netherlands. Beth has been singing and doing live shows for some of the best guitar players on The Planet Earth . U tube has a number of videos of her performing live with Jeff Beck , Joe B, Eric Gales , Slash , .....

Her own music is pretty  good too. I like her emotional intensity ....

One thing is for sure , she knows how to swing a mean baseball bat  🤪

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 2