I've got Bass GAS

Doc H

Here's one Bapu would appreciate. I got a new bass on its way..... Should be here tomorrow.

I needed a new one that was tonally more versatile than the one I had. I'm thinking the Bartolini's in this will be better than the ones in my Ibanez GSR.

image.thumb.png.09f755d071c2bca492d8147148ecd3cb.png

• Like 5
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Doc H said:

Here's one Bapu would appreciate. I got a new bass on its way..... Should be here tomorrow.

I needed a new one that was tonally more versatile than the one I had. I'm thinking the Bartolini's in this will be better than the ones in my Ibanez GSR.

image.thumb.png.09f755d071c2bca492d8147148ecd3cb.png

I'm not familiar with that one. What brand is it Doc?

7 hours ago, Doc H said:

That's pretty sweet looking! I, too, have bass GAS but my tastes are simpler . . .

_1bass.jpg

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Russell said:

That's pretty sweet looking! I, too, have bass GAS but my tastes are simpler . . .

_1bass.jpg

^

*Wonders why there's so much free floor space not covered with additional basses...* 🤔

It seems pretty obvious to me that you don't have all of your basses covered either! 😆

😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Russell said:

_1bass.jpg

I'm not quite as GASsy, but I do like my basses. But I'm more into diversity. The headless Ibanez in front was purchased this week. There's one sixer in the mix to keep things stirred up.

mRPzyE5.jpg

• Like 2

I've been told I have enough basses.239420062_AllInTheFamilyNew.thumb.jpg.020f1a877c9f02a001146bb99b2bba51.jpg

image.thumb.png.e77e0a50aee01e8b50b9e36491c00939.png
And enough guitars too.
AllInTheFamily2.thumb.jpg.1bb8723bc6b8f52455b781ba9d4e43af.jpg

Who told me that? Why The Lovely Lady (she who must be obeyed).

I am thinking about trading off the Squier Fretless Jazz for an Epi 335 in cherry red.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

I've been told I have enough basses.

And enough guitars too.

Who told me that? Why The Lovely Lady (she who must be obeyed).

I am thinking about trading off the Squier Fretless Jazz for an Epi 335 in cherry red.

PRO TIP - When you need to 'sneak' one in just take an empty case out with you and tell her your getting new strings or a set up and use that case to smuggle in the new one . . . 🤠

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Russell said:

PRO TIP - When you need to 'sneak' one in just take an empty case out with you and tell her your getting new strings or a set up and use that case to smuggle in the new one . . . 🤠

Great tip!! Never thought of that.

BTW, I noticed you friend standing up in the back left. Is that used for recording too? : )

13 hours ago, Russell said:

Didn't realize I could include guitars . . . Ain't gonna line them *all* up but a couple of my favorites I do most of my recording with

_guitars.jpg

Every time I see a Waylon Jennings Telecaster I start wishing I could find a bottle to rub with a Genie in it to grant me  3 wishes .

Alright Kenny I'm working on it  What are your other two wishes ?

3e617fd83a60217e68a348e7e2be06f1--genie-

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1