TD 1

Wookiee

20 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

For me, as an over expectant Patriots fan, it is Touch Down!  Perhaps also an Apollo 11 - I can see Buzz Aldrin bouncing around and practicing his golf shot with this playing in the background!

Nice job!

Thankyou Steve glad you enjoyed this.

Great piece Wookiee  . . . and I'm appreciating the audio recording here as well, how your bass arp has such clarity, without sounding muddy. I imagined how a symphonic orchestra might do this, as the horns suggested this to me. Enjoyed my listen very much !

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, RikF said:

Hi Wookiee, nice and cinematic, like how it slowly keeps evolving.

Rik

Thanks Rik, the evolving is pretty much idea.  Think like a single person is playing every part,  which I am, but using some form of smart looping system. 

Thanks for your ears, it's good to hear you playing again too.

On 11/4/2022 at 10:40 PM, noynekker said:

Great piece Wookiee  . . . and I'm appreciating the audio recording here as well, how your bass arp has such clarity, without sounding muddy. I imagined how a symphonic orchestra might do this, as the horns suggested this to me. Enjoyed my listen very much !

Thank you sir, I  suspect Boz Digital's David Bendeth +10dB compressor has a lot to do with the bass,parallel compression, a little careful selective EQ.

Your ears and time are as always greatly appreciated. 

6 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

Thank you sir, I  suspect Boz Digital's David Bendeth +10dB compressor has a lot to do with the bass,parallel compression, a little careful selective EQ.

Your ears and time are as always greatly appreciated. 

David Bendeth compressor . . . I recall that from years ago, was it a pro channel add on, or just a regular plugin ? Anyways, I also recall it was very pricey, so didn't bite, you've used it very effectively here !

7 hours ago, noynekker said:

David Bendeth compressor . . . I recall that from years ago, was it a pro channel add on, or just a regular plugin ? Anyways, I also recall it was very pricey, so didn't bite, you've used it very effectively here !

It is not cheap but when they were first released they were a silly price, correct the entire suite all come as PC modules or FX bin plugins.