XILS Labs Sale!

cclarry

End of November, some until Jan 23! Now that's a sale end date I shouldn't miss :D.

Another question, while I appreciate the quality of the sound from xils synths, I actually have had only crushes and other issues from the only plugin I have, xils 3 le. Are you guys having less trouble with their other synths (on windows)? 

26 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

I probably know what they mean, but it always strikes me as funny or lazy marketing when a developer wants me to download an "analog synthesizer'.

Yeah, too heavy, I'll rather keep them staying on the high shelf 😂.

2 hours ago, chris.r said:

End of November, some until Jan 23! Now that's a sale end date I shouldn't miss :D.

Another question, while I appreciate the quality of the sound from xils synths, I actually have had only crushes and other issues from the only plugin I have, xils 3 le. Are you guys having less trouble with their other synths (on windows)? 

I had issues with miniSynX only, and it is authorized by serial number. I also have XILS 4 and  the String Machine collection, that are authorized via iLok, and never had any issues with them. I'm on Windows 10.

• Thanks 1

how do you register Kaox code from everyplugin?

it wants me to register at some plugivery.com third party web instead of like with PluginBoutique to register at my xils-lab account and use just register reseler code option at xils-lab acount.

do they use different procedures to register for different reselers? confusing...

thx

Back to the Dontcrack.com newsletter - Sounds like they (plugivery) could be on a path to absorb Xils Labs products, taking over distribution and collaborating on maintenance and development of new products

Today we are very excited to announce that our parent company Plugivery Distribution took over global distribution of XILS-Lab - developers of Professional Virtual Synthesizers.

XILS-Lab and Plugivery will from now on share resources for the XILS product line to be kept right up to date and to bring exciting new products to the market. Already the pricing has been revamped, the product descriptions rewritten, the visuals updated, etc.

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann

If you want several Xils Labs instruments, the "buy more save more" discount at dontcrack.com can provide interesting deals, for a final price even lower than everyplugin

• Buy a second product and get 5% extra discount off from both products
  • Buy a third product and get 10% extra discount off all 3 products
  • Buy a fourth product and get 15% extra discount off all 4 products
  • Buy five products or more and get 20% extra discount off  all products

E.g., Xils String machines + Xils vocoders + Xils KaoX + Xils Poly KB III + Audiomodern Forms ends up at $208.79

There are other low-priced items that can help lower your cart, e.g. Blue Cat Hot Tuna

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

seems everyplugin prices changed to $49 instead of $41 for instruments like Kaox, xils4 etc

also string machines bundle was yesterday around 63usd but now is $79

jrrshop also killed similar pricing with group coupon

stix was removed from reselers and available only at xils-lab website now

Edited by dee
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Too bad. Got PolyKB on a whim (which is fantastic, and I mean F-ING FANTASTIC), wanted to come back and get more, but I'm unsure because the KaoX and Xils 4 demos are buggy for me and now the prices have gone up.

You can however still buy 5+ products at DontCrack and get 20% off all of them, bringing these back to the everyplugin prices.

7 hours ago, kevin H said:

Which ones did you get and which ones are you hoping for BF?

Picked up PolyM, KoaX, the vocoder bundle (201 & 5000) and the LX122 premium.

Still want(ed) PolyKB III, 4 analog matrix modular, and the bundle of V+ and 505.

If there is JRR-style pricing on StiX, would be open to that.

That extra GROUP or FORUM does make a difference, lol !

With that being said, it does seem (at least to me) that some recent sales (Xils, Krotos Dehumanizer, Moog MoogerFooger bundle) will not get any better (Xils, Moog sales continue from now until Dec/Jan) for BF/CM. So, going through my BF/CM stash much earlier than expected. Guess these companies believe that the early bird gets the worm . . .

Edited by Bad Penguin
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...