Effects on Buss SOLVED

Johnbee58

I have a virtual horn section on a recent project.  After I balanced the volumes of each channel I send the outputs of each horn into a stereo buss to make easier to control the mix volume of the whole "section".  This works great but I'm finding that the insert effects I put on  each horn doesn't carry over to the buss, so I must apply them to the buss if I want them to be heard.  This works OK, but I'm wondering if the effects from the individual channels can also be sent to the buss as well, or might I just as well cancel the insert effects on the individual channels and just apply them to the buss?

Thanks

😀John B

PS-Scratch the above.  I just found out that the effects are indeed going into the buss.  I just didn't have the proper buttons pushed.  So sorry.😀

JB

Edited by Johnbee58

57 minutes ago, reginaldStjohn said:

Are you using sends to the bus or are the channels outputs sent to the bus?  According the the signal flow chart in the documentation the effects in the effects bin should always be sent out. 

image.thumb.png.82968d086ab8dafa9e01d4861118ae19.png

Thanks Reg.  Everything works OK for me.  I am sending the entire content of the channel to the Buss.  Thanks!🙂

8 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

PS-Scratch the above.  I just found out that the effects are indeed going into the buss.  I just didn't have the proper buttons pushed.  So sorry.

We've all done it 🙂  Forum etiquette suggests adding [SOLVED] to the subject line so people know it's all done now.