I can't download Cakewalk

nez

Question

I've been trying to download Cakewalk for a week now but it keeps getting stuck at "downloading...(3/4)" and I am close to giving up. I've tried running it as an administrator, turning off my AV, restarting the download, and completely deleting BA and getting it back. I don't know what else to do to get it to completely install. The closest it's ever gotten to was 4/4 but it stuck there for a day.  Does anyone have any idea on how to get it to download completely and finally install? 

I have an ASUS ROG STRIX that's on windows 10 if that matters at all.

i had a similar issue, where clicking install put me through the download stage, and then it seemed to stop working. the solution for me from then was to go into bandlab assistant settings, and open the system folder, where i found the setup files to run individually, starting with cakewalk core.

hope this helps

On 9/13/2020 at 1:38 PM, onegrilledchees said:

i had a similar issue, where clicking install put me through the download stage, and then it seemed to stop working. the solution for me from then was to go into bandlab assistant settings, and open the system folder, where i found the setup files to run individually, starting with cakewalk core.

hope this helps

I just think I found the problem!!! cakewalk core in the system folder is corrupted