Melda-New Plugin: MCabinet + 13.03 Update

Grem

All MeldaProduction plugins have been updated to 13.03. It comes with several improvements, features and fixes. It is recommended to install this update. The update is free as always and you can install it simply by downloading and using the newest installer from our download page.

Additionally MCabinet, a revolutionary cabinet simulator mainly for guitars and bass, has been released. It is free for MCompleteBundle, MTotalFXBundle and MCreativeFXBundle users and now available for an introductory price. It has been added to MXXX, MSoundFactory and MPowerSynth as well.

https://www.meldaproduction.com/admin.campaign/online/8962ea2c55c40f8c16f1f3260d951277

Edited by Grem
  • Thanks 2

Another good video Chandler.

Man that thing can do some stuff! That's more than I expected for sure. Should have figured that coming from Melda.

That average IR single/folder is a really unique feature. As is the Harmonics and Resonate filters.  When you clicked on the type of filter options my jaw dropped!! Having never used it or played with it, I imagine this thing could be used with surgical precision!!

Way to go Melda! They have stepped up the bar for what a lowly Cabinet IR can do!!!

• Like 2

+1

I hope Chandler is on commission or something!  His videos alone have really opened up the market for Melda in a practical way.  I own a number of them and still get lost when I try to really dig in...

• Like 4