superdan54

Spider-Man

In honor of another movie coming out for my favorite webslinger, here's a bluegrassy/Americana cover of the original 1967 theme song.

Oh He-yawww! That was great. Loved it. Loved when it broke into the double time and then back down for the solo's!! Vocals were right on the moneeeey! Especially the ending. Great song!

That was a super fun listen.  I actually hate that old song, but you made it fun to listen to.  LOL!  I honestly think this would be perfect at the end credits of the movie.  I don't know why.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I agree with not really liking the first version, the real version that came on with the cartoon show.

Edited by Grem
Clairifacation

I like the fun behind this effort.  Didn't think I would hear this today! Got any more - how about a breakdown on H.R. Puffinstuff? :)

cheers,

-Tom

• Haha 2

Man you sure got some chops on that mandolin ...Dug your banjo playing and your voice too.

I have to say I love your musical sense of humor . Your version of Spider-man was a Super Fun listen .

all the best,

Kenny

I don't remember the original version, but this will do.  Nothing but fun!  Maybe it's time to re-imagine some other themes from the past.  I'll be ready.

Spider man always appealed to me as he seemed to a bit of an anti-hero.  Likewise I did not enjoy the tune to the original cartoon.

This sounds like a reasonable rendition mix wise though, thanks for sharing your spiderywebiness. 🕷🕷🕷🕷

• Haha 1

well done.
I remember the original cartoon series very well and the song we reworded as kids (40+ years ago)

Spider man, Spider man,
Lost his knickers in the Isle of Man.
Can he swim can he heck,
Tried again and broke his neck.
there goes... there goes spider man!  🙂

• Haha 1

On 7/14/2019 at 9:50 PM, emeraldsoul said:

how about a breakdown on H.R. Puffinstuff? :)

Dat's what I'm talking about!!!

• Like 1