Spitfire: A $/€10 Gift Card With Purchase

pseudopop

Receive a free 10€ gift card* with any library under 49€

Now is the perfect time to welcome a new addition to your sound world.

For a limited time, you can receive a free 10€ gift card when you buy any library for 49€ and under, including Originals, Abbey Road One Selections and SA Recordings collaborations.

*Gift cards valid until Dec 31st 2022. Max one per customer.

List of eligible products.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dorondon said:

There's also a 30% discount with code NJl30, so you can get one of the originals for  ~$20 and get the 10€ gift card

Nice. Here are the eligible products:

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/pages/nathan-james-larsen

I think I'll pick up some of the Originals, since those are rarely discounted.

Edit: You can actually use the code on other products, too.

Edited by pseudopop

3 hours ago, Dorondon said:

There's also a 30% discount with code NJl30, so you can get one of the originals for  ~$20 and get the 10€ gift card

Thanks ! just picked up originals Intimate strings for £20.30. Plus the voucher (hello BF here I come).

Edited by TracingArcs

8 minutes ago, TracingArcs said:

Thanks ! just picked up originals Intimate strings for £20.30. Plus the voucher (hello BF here I come).

What? I thought you could pick only from those 12 libraries listed on the promo page. Very misleading.

I need to dig out my wallet again.

So in case it isn't clear, you can buy more than one product with the voucher code NJL30, and you can use it several times. I bought earlier today two Originals and four more just now.

A rare pleasant case of an unexpected expense.

Edited by pseudopop

36 minutes ago, Fleer said:

According to people at VI Control it should work …

it seems :" The 30% saving excludes all libraries released in the last 12 months including Fractured Strings, Mercury, Abbey Road Two Iconic Strings, Abbey Road Two Iconic Strings Professional, Appassionata, Heirloom, Resonate, Polaris and any further releases. Also excluded are all Pianobook libraries, all bundles/collections and all SSDs and hard drives."

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Dorondon said:

it seems :" The 30% saving excludes all libraries released in the last 12 months including Fractured Strings, Mercury, Abbey Road Two Iconic Strings, Abbey Road Two Iconic Strings Professional, Appassionata, Heirloom, Resonate, Polaris and any further releases. Also excluded are all Pianobook libraries, all bundles/collections and all SSDs and hard drives."

Yeah, I guess you’re right. 
A shame, ‘cause it worked with the half off education code (valid for two more days). 

12 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

So, I got the 30% discount to apply in the shopping cart on a product, but I couldn't see where to apply the $10 gift card. Where/how in the process do you do that? Thanks... 

You first have to add the gift card code to your account (under ‘gift cards’) and then it will be deducted from your next purchase. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Fleer said:

You first have to add the gift card code to your account (under ‘gift cards’) and then it will be deducted from your next purchase. 

Oh. I added it to my account, and it’s deducted automatically.  First timer with the gift card.  Thanks! 

• Like 1