Steinberg Expansions Summer Sale

ZincT

Expand your musical horizons with our 50% summer discount

Expand your musical horizons with massive savings on Groove Agent, Retrologue and Padshop expansions

Our summer sale brings you a wealth of new beats, grooves, drum and percussion sounds, granular synthesis, classic fat analog synths and basses at a spectacular 50% discount. Like the breath of a cool summer breeze, let Groove Agent, Retrologue and Padshop inspire fresh new ideas with a wide range of excellent expansions.

Take advantage of this great offer by entering the coupon code SUMMEREXPANSION at checkout. But hurry — it is only valid from July 8 to July 22, 2019.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/promotion/expansion_sale.html 

• Like 1

The Zero Gravity expansion says that it is included with PadShop Pro but I think it must be in the full retail version as I don't see it in my version (I upgraded to PS Pro from the version included in Cubase Pro).

Does anyone have it and have any opinions?

Thanks

20 minutes ago, husker said:

Zinc - I don't seem to have it either.  I don't have the .vstsound file - all I remember is I paid $10 to upgrade to PadShop Pro.  Maybe that upgrade didn't include it....

Thanks for confirming husker. Yes I paid the same for the upgrade. 

Upgrade from Padshop to Padshop Pro is $9.99.

Upgrade to "Full version" is $34.99 and includes the Zero Gravity Instrument Set (normally $29.99).  So you'd save $5 with this bundle!

But if you waited for the sale you can get the Padshop Pro upgrade + Zero Gravity for $24.99.

padshop.jpg.a77fd0105854511f61811b9bf97105b6.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tiger The Frog said:

Upgrade from Padshop to Padshop Pro is $9.99.

Upgrade to "Full version" is $34.99 and includes the Zero Gravity Instrument Set (normally $29.99).  So you'd save $5 with this bundle!

But if you waited for the sale you can get the Padshop Pro upgrade + Zero Gravity for $24.99.

padshop.jpg.a77fd0105854511f61811b9bf97105b6.jpg

Thanks TTF.

Do you have Zero Gravity and is it any good or any of the other Padshop expansions?

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz can inupgrade even if i don t own it padshoo yet anticipating cibase pro purchase ?

My guess is that you could buy the PadShop Pro upgrade license now. You just won't be able to use it until you buy Cubase Pro which includes Padshop or buy Padshop separately.  

MySteinberg was down yesterday and the shop wasn't giving the correct discount. It's up again now and those Padshop expansions are coming up at 12.50 GBP inc VAT each in the sale (17 GBP for Granular Guitars) so I have picked up Zero Gravity.

BTW Zero Gravity is well worth it if you don't have it already. 

Edited by ZincT

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Yeah, it only would make sense to buy the PS Pro Update for $10
and then the pack for $12.50...

is the pack really worth ? and guyz what about Cubase , still thinking of buying it (from a seller that would do me the same price as last sale) , i liked some great features for post production but not so inspiring during production  like S1 can be ?!!

15 minutes ago, Zo said:

is the pack really worth ? and guyz what about Cubase , still thinking of buying it (from a seller that would do me the same price as last sale) , i liked some great features for post production but not so inspiring during production  like S1 can be ?!!

I think your mind will change after you work with it Zo. ...just MO.

• Like 1

By the way, you don't need Padshop _Pro to use the Zero-G expansion. 

For $10, Padshop Pro gives you the ability to do the import of your own sounds.  It also has a 3-band EQ, an algorithmic reverb, and 50 extra presets.

Of course, before buying an expansion, I would check to see if it works on Padshop.  As far as I know, they all do. 

I also believe you can buy all Steinberg VSTs and expansions without owning Cubase and Nuendo.  You just need a dongle and the free  Steinberg Download Assistant.  Once you have purchased these things, they can just sit there until you're ready to use it--or sell it.   A lot of people buy things like Groove Agent in sales and then wait to install it until just before an upgrade is announced--which they then get free during the grace period.

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz , is cubase boxed has a hdd with content in or just download codes ...

@Zo, they send you the code and you use the Steinberg Download Assistant to install them. There is  box 📦 option for the FULL version of Cubase 10 and no mention of it being available on a drive.

Edited by Simeon Amburgey

45 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

@Zo, they send you the code and you use the Steinberg Download Assistant to install them. There is  box 📦 option for the FULL version of Cubase 10 and no mention of it being available on a drive.

Bascically , what's in the box with the key ? a card with serials .?

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Bascically , what's in the box with the key ? a card with serials .?

What an am seeing is that there are NO discs but a USB eLicenser and activation code in the boxed version. This seems unfortunate really as it would be nice to have a disc or drive option as the download is around 10 gb. So There would be no point in purchasing the boxed version unless you just wanted an additional eLicensor,

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

What an am seeing is that there are NO discs but a USB eLicenser and activation code in the boxed version. This seems unfortunate really as it would be nice to have a disc or drive option as the download is around 10 gb. So There would be no point in purchasing the boxed version unless you just wanted an additional eLicensor,

Thks Simeon !! simple infos , hard to get !

No i have to decide if i go cubase ...pretty happy with S1 but some stuff really attractive with cubase specially the post prod stuff

Still hate the browser (take a pic of an ssl g comp and it takes the wall space !!)

Icons : for god sake sub folders or way to organised them 

Console : why 8 insert ? sepratores like cakewalk for bus , mains and tracks 

colors and gui : meh ..rustic !! east germany !!

Console exellnet on the eye

Edited by Zo