UVI Synths Anthology 3 50% off

cclarry

31 minutes ago, Scott H said:

Good price. Is this redundant if you already have Vintage Vault?

From the FAQ:

Synth Anthology 3: How Does it Compare to Vintage Vault?

Synth Anthology, the ideal complement to Vintage Vault.

Unlike most of the libraries in Vintage Vault which offer intimate looks at specific hardware synths, Synth Anthology 3 provides choice timbres from a huge range of synthesizers all in one library. It's a great starting point if you aren't sure what flavors you like or simply want access to a wide variety of synthesis types.

If you already own Vintage Vault – Synth Anthology 3 makes a great addition as the entire library of sounds and presets are completely unique, expanding your collection with modern hardware synths and giving you a great launchpad.

If you don't own Vintage Vault yet – Synth Anthology 3 represents a versatile and powerful studio addition, loaded with inspiring sounds and powerful effects to keep you going until you’re ready to dig deeper.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Fleer said:

True, but I’m holding off. 
Vintage Vault 4 arrived two years after Vintage Vault 3 this February, while Synth Anthology 3 will be two years old next week, so …

I take it that UVI doesn't reward loyalty and you suspect there isn't going to be a reasonably priced upgrade path?

Just now, pseudopop said:

I take it that UVI doesn't reward loyalty and you suspect there isn't going to be a reasonably priced upgrade path?

I’m sure there will be. If I recall correctly they only charged $49 to upgrade from SA2 to SA3, so getting SA3 now at half price may even be the smarter move. 

• 10 months later...