Free: United Plugins Urban Puncher (Limited Time!!!)

MusicMan

8 hours ago, SONROSAS said:

I still don't get my license, I'll wait 👀

I hope you got it in the end 🙂 Mine came through immediately. It's possible that got a heap of people grabbing the or something, but they're normally pretty reliable.

8 hours ago, tom said:

Where the hell does the discount code go, can’t see anywhere? I’m on mobile, is the issue?

I think they changed this a while ago so they make you log in and get quite far through the process, maybe because some codes can only be used once, or you need to have brought an earlier version from them to qualify for the upgrade or something, but it's not intuitive and they could just add some text to say enter coupons on the in the next step like some other sites do.

1 minute ago, Bapu said:

Ditto

I've got to say, I'd always looked at this one as a gimmick and never really considered giving it a demo, let alone buying it, but it's actually not bad 🙂

Tried it on a kick and snare and it does really make it cut through nicely on that track.

You could get a somewhat similar result with a combination of transient shaper, compression and saturation I guess (or things like Split EQ), but it's convenient and sounds good and definitely the right price!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

Appears to be dead.

Entered coupon code "UPFREE", but essentially said it was invalid.

Congrats to all who got in on it . . .

Nope, I just completed the purchase.  Try again.  You don't have the option for the code until close to the final stage of checkout.

EDIT: or perhaps I just slid under the cutoff?

Edited by Fwrend
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I've got to say, I'd always looked at this one as a gimmick and never really considered giving it a demo, let alone buying it... 🙂

That was exactly my impression too!  Now I see it's the same dev as FrontDAW, so the saturation should be tasty.  

Looking forward to trying this out - thanks MM!

• Like 2