Over 80% off SSL Fusion HF Compressor, now $34.99 instead of $199:

cclarry

Bummer, they had this on sale with the EQ last week at Best Service and I grabbed it then. I was hoping for the Transformer this week, it's the last one to complete the collection for me. Guarantied it they'll make me wait until last.🥵

Keep an eye out at Best Service, they throw in an extra plug quite often. 

• Like 3

Grabbed this one.  I now only await Fusion Transformer.

I have found these SSL Fusions work really well on the master or pre-master bus.  Subtle, but improving the sound with each which I think is the right thing for clarity additions on the final step.  I'm likin' them!

Edited by lawajava

it's fractionally more expensive at AudioDeluxe but you get AD bucks, which I think maybe double at the moment (well I got 1.57 this morning on this plugin which seemed more than normal?) - so it works out cheaper if you are collecting the set - plus they are doing a UVI piano giveaway if you care about that kinda thing.

Edited by simon

Testing thios one as i type , this might be my first pruchase since months , actually somthing rare and that does a superb job , i can see myself using it from busses (hh , master , drums) to reverbs ..

Exellent and safe

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Music Software Deals said:

it's ok - we've got larry :)

also those prices aren't actually correct  - they don't allow for the freely available voucher codes.  Worth reading the thread before you post

JRR - forum (or sometimes group)

AD - depends but at the moment it's FALL22

it also get more complicated because I'm in the UK - so plugin boutique would show a price in UK £ which would also include local VAT (tax) - making it even more expensive

TLDR: it's ok I'm with Larry

• Like 1