Had a visit from a very good friend from my school days this week. I put this track together to celebrate

PJH

I had a visit from a very good friend from my school days way back when. He was the drummer in our school band back in the 70's. He came out from New Zealand to South Africa and to celebrate the visit I put this track together. It's the first time we've played together in over 40 years!

The track is quite a laid back bluesy sort of song..

• Like 12

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2022 at 2:22 PM, Wookiee said:

Cool grooving @PJH and co, nice, just what I needed after the start I had today. Sweet :) 

Thanks for the comment Wookie!

On 12/15/2022 at 5:21 AM, noynekker said:

Real quality feel to this one, so well played and conceived . . . enjoyed it very much, just don't make it another 40 years to play together again !

Thanks noynekker, yes, I don't know if or when it'll ever happen again. Just glad we were able to do it at all.

Thanks Olaf!

On 12/15/2022 at 5:04 PM, Keith Wilby said:

One word: fantastic 👍

Thanks Keith!

On 12/15/2022 at 5:43 PM, mark skinner said:

Peter, as usual this one flowed like water over glass.  Beautiful melody's , you make it look so easy ..  Congrats on your reunion . I had one a while back with some old mates , we are really spread out now , and not a lot of us left .. Enjoyed it ..  mark

Thanks Mark. Yes, that's the reason we did it. We really don't know if we'll get another chance to do it again.

• Like 2