Audio Brewers ab Stutter

antler

I am so excited to introduce not only our latest plugin, but a first in a concept I've been thinking about for a couple of years, which in short, will add completely new colours to your music or sound design processes!

‘ab Stutter’ is the first plugin following what I calling “Impressionism in Immersive Audio”, which in short, uses the location properties of immersive audio not for location, but instead, to create psycho-acoustic sonic experiences that will fill your music or sound design processes with unique sonic traces!

‘ab Stutter’ can work as an ordinary Stutter, however, you can also detach dimensional planes (Omni, Width, Depth, Height) and control them independently.

Each dimensional plane can have its own stutter rate (tempo synced, or time based) gain and can be inverted.

If you work in Stereo, this produces a pseudo-binaural experience of stutters that are located around your head, in phase, out of phase, all at once.

If you work in Dolby Atmos or immersive formats, you will hear stutters happening all around you at different rates and intensities.

‘ab Stutter’ is compatible with Mono, Stereo and Ambisonics signals (1st, 2nd and 3rd Order), additionally, dimensional planes are also compatible with Mono and Stereo signals thanks to our ‘Buoyancy’ control!

€49.00 intro price

https://www.audiobrewers.com/plugins/p/ab-stutter