Properties Menu - Font size (Too Small)

Todd Groemling

The point here is that Cakewalk years ago was bragging about its Skylight display being so great, but...I don't want to have to make everything bigger just bc I just want a few things bigger.  If I go to Windows settings and make everything bigger, then I creat a different issue where I don't get to see as many tracks that are open or do not get to see as many measures of data/notes, etc. Therefore, Cakewalk needs to allow the user to enlarge or shrink different 'menus' to meet the user's workflow preferences.

Edited by Todd Groemling

33 minutes ago, Todd Groemling said:

The point here is that Cakewalk years ago was bragging about its Skylight display being so great, but...I don't want to have to make everything bigger just bc I just want a few things bigger.  If I go to Windows settings and make everything bigger, then I creat a different issue where I don't get to see as many tracks that are open or do not get to see as many measures of data/notes, etc. Therefore, Cakewalk needs to allow the user to enlarge or shrink different 'menus' to meet the user's workflow preferences.

If so lets get you to this thread:

Edited by murat k.