AudioDeluxe 12th Anniversary Sale

BTP

There's a few good ones in that list that qualify for impulse buys! :)

Melda MCompare ($12) looks interesting.

Already have Cherry Audio CA2600($12), Eventide Shimmerverb ($24), Kilohearts Convolver ($19.50), Melda MDynamic Eq ($12), and Tracktion Biotek 2 ($23.88).

• Like 2

Not really fond of the UVI workstation. Never really clicked with me for some reason. I have a Digital Synth sound set from UVI that I no longer use.

Passed up the NI Retro Machines MK2 that came with Komplete. Same for the Tracktion Retromod series, I have one of those that remains unused.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, mibby said:

There are some good ones for sure!  There would be a lot more if they were ALL $12!  

I'll probably pick up Transmutator, it's been on my list for a while. 

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plugins/united-plugins-transmutator

That one looks interesting! Reviewed on SOS here: https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/united-plugins-transmutator

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have quite a few of them that are on sale already.

If I didn't, honestly the only ones that would be peaking my interest would be the Melda ones (EQ, Compare, AutoAlign) at $12 each

And Boz Panner at $12 I actually use more than anything else on that page.  (though still disappointed that he hasn't done a Pro Channel version - even after he did a V2 release)

The Transmutator is one of the United Plugins I don't have.  But I also expect I'd get frustrated with the routing setups to actually use it.  Firepressor is a decent deal for $12 for those that didn't already grab it for less that one time.  ;)

Don't have the SSL vocal strip, but I'm guessing that is an all time low price.

• Like 1

I was looking at Precision Align, but MAutoAlign does time alignment and spectral alignment and works great.  It is probably my single most used Melda plugin. Align drums, guitar/bass Di/cabs, I even use it to align my kick/bass. I got yelled at by the developer because you're not supposed to, but it actually works sometimes!  🤪   What I really like about this one is how easy it is to use.  After you have it set up on your tracks and grouped (mine is in my template), you simply analyze the tracks, toggle the bypass a  few times to see if it's better, then move on... It's an awesome plugin!

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MAutoAlign

Edited by mibby
  • Like 3

Maybe this will help someone else. After a few people raved about Biotek I demoed it and couldn't see what all the fuss was about. It seemed a neat idea but poorly executed with sluggish graphics when using the 2 dimensional modulation thingy in the middle. 

I just discovered in the settings that there's an Open GL option that was disabled. After hiding the plugin window and then re-adding it, it's now a totally different beast. It just took it into must-buy territory! How about that???

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1