Anyone else constantly getting a MIDI error message from FL Studio VST?

Hello!

I'm using FL Studio as a VST plugin in Cakewalk for about a year now. Generally it works fine but I'm starting to get really annoyed because I'm randomly getting the message "An error occurred while checking if MIDI devices have changed" from FL Studio every few minutes or even more often. The message always pops up for 3 times in a row, so I have to click OK for 3 times to make it go away. It happens when I'm in the middle of a recording, when I'm just editing things, when I'm doing nothing - it doesn't matter. It also happens when there are no active MIDI devices at all in a project.

I have already opened a thread in the FL Studio forum (still private because there seems to be no solution yet) but I would like to ask the question here as well if someone has experienced something similar with the Cakewalk/FL Studio combination - just to make sure it's not a problem with Cakewalk. But as I haven't experienced anything similar with other plugins, I'm pretty sure that FL Studio is the culprit.

I'm using a Windows 10 PC and have the newest versions of Cakewalk and FL Studio installed.

Thanks!

FLStudioError.JPG