FR: Repack.

Will.

Pentagon and Square are from RGC Audio and i think the original programmer isn't with Cakewalk anymore. Besides that, is Pentagon an old DXi plugin which is dead nowadays. If at all either Rapture, Zeta2 (actually that one is from RGC Audio too) or something completely new whould be the better option.

54 minutes ago, SVSX said:

Pentagon and Square are from RGC Audio and i think the original programmer isn't with Cakewalk anymore. Besides that, is Pentagon an old DXi plugin which is dead nowadays. If at all either Rapture, Zeta2 (actually that one is from RGC Audio too) or something completely new whould be the better option.

I believe CbB owns the license to Pentagon and Square. I might be wrong, but something like that was mentioned previously. 

The beauty in Sound Design is that it does not ask for "quality." In music "Dirt" is candy. Poor quality/coding VSTi's makes for a great vintage sound in HipHop, EDM, Dance and Future Rave.

You might hate a thin sound preset - i might hear great detail for a certain sound in it when sculping to taste. 

• Like 1

With the coding i meant the programmcode, not sound quality. Square1 is running stable on my PC despite 32 bit, Pentagon though is not. I think it has to do with it beeing a DXi plugin. The compatibility isn't that good with newer systems.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SVSX said:

With the coding i meant the programmcode, not sound quality. Square1 is running stable on my PC despite 32 bit, Pentagon though is not. I think it has to do with it beeing a DXi plugin. The compatibility isn't that good with newer systems.

Both were running fine on a 4th-gen-i7 system. I do have them in 64bit that came with my Sonar Platinium bundled, but I have completely rebuild the old machine and wiped everything on it. Installing them means: I will have uninstall CbB to install Sonar and Cakewalk by Bandlab last. That's a process I do not have time for anytime soon. 

Edited by Will.