The Banjo by Indiginus $39 intro

Brian Lawler

1 hour ago, Craig Fowler said:

The Indiginus offering is fantastic. Immediately playable, with a GUI that is cleverly thought out and well-designed. Had a blast playing with the bluegrass harmony (which sounds incredible), and the system of having different articulations set to soft, medium, and hard velocity is really smart and means you can hit the ground running! Thoroughly recommended!

That's the thing with Indiginus. The GUI is very well thought out. I have the the Renegade Acoustic and the Mandolin on my wishlist!

Have already installed the Banjo, Steel, and Fiddle!

• Like 1

Indiginus is top notch.  I only had Realitone Banjo before this one.  Realitone pales in comparison (but it was fun back when I bought it).  "The Banjo" has a lot more versatility.  I still don't have Resophonic or Lap Steel, but I have The Madolin and Renegade Acoustic and they are also excellent.

8 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

I keep seeing that Indiginus doesn't do sales. Does this extend to Black Friday? Say it ain't so!

The only sales that he does are intro deals. But his regular prices are so low they are like half price for a typical Kontakt Player or Ample Sound library.

He does this by requiring full Kontakt, rather than passing on the cost of NI Player licensing to the customer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1