New Plugin Alliance Loyalty Program

Bapu

I qualify for a "Pick any 3 plugins for $29.99 each"  monthly loyalty coupon.

No telling how long that will last since I'm typically only spending my 4EVAH29 on a monthly basis (unless a flash voucher get's me something for less).

[edit] I should have said I can pick 1, 2 or 3 plugins. It's not just 3.

Edited by Bapu

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

No telling how long that will last since I'm typically only spending my 4EVAH29 on a monthly basis (unless a flash voucher get's me something for less).

[edit] I should have said I can pick 1, 2 or 3 plugins. It's just 3.

It's a code you can use up to three times, only with a subset of their plugins though

On 10/7/2022 at 3:49 AM, Bapu said:

[edit] I should have said I can pick 1, 2 or 3 plugins. It's not just 3.

Do you get a Single, and a Tripple, that's what I have been getting, last time and this time, there's just no plugs of interest left, FOREVA29 is taking care of business with the new releases. 

On 10/6/2022 at 6:49 PM, Bapu said:

No telling how long that will last

Probably until it becomes fashionable to dislike the place where you happen to live.

8 minutes ago, daveiv said:

Why is this PA thing always on a special sale like Waves?

Going back a few years, the deals were much better than they are now. There was a time when you could pick up many high-quality plugins for anywhere between $9 - $14.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

back a few years, the deals were much better

Yeah they had coupons that you could stack. And if you put the right combo of plugins with the vouchers, you get a load of them at "No-Brainer" prices!!

Ahh... the good ol days!! : )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Still didn t heard from PA and all my account is usless more than 60 plugins , open 3 tikets , nothing after one week ... 

loyalty and PA in the same sentence seems to no sound well in my ears ...

Starting to think that what i wrote is exactly happening ... " today it s russian , tomorow it s gonna be chineses , iraniens , the non vaccinated , then what , people that simply express a diff point of you ..)  

I hope i m wrong and pa is simply short in people to respond ... but my feeling is different , email to suuport and people  i used to email from beta team and all ... everthing silence radio ...

Again like softube did for exemple  : refusing to sell to russian is your right , making what you purchased unusable is an illegal move  ....and by the way did i say that i m not russian , right ? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zo said:

Still didn t heard from PA and all my account is usless more than 60 plugins , open 3 tikets , nothing after one week ... 

loyalty and PA in the same sentence seems to no sound well in my ears ...

Starting to think that what i wrote is exactly happening ... " today it s russian , tomorow it s gonna be chineses , iraniens , the non vaccinated , then what , people that simply express a diff point of you ..)  

I hope i m wrong and pa is simply short in people to respond ... but my feeling is different , email to suuport and people  i used to email from beta team and all ... everthing silence radio ...

Again like softube did for exemple  : refusing to sell to russian is your right , making what you purchased unusable is an illegal move  ....and by the way did i say that i m not russian , right ? 

Making a rant on Facebook is usually a good start.

I guess developers think people should overthrow their governments in order to use the plugins.

There is no shortage of plugins these days.  Blacklist PA and use alternatives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

Making a rant on Facebook is usually a good start.

I guess developers think people should overthrow their governments in order to use the plugins.

There is no shortage of plugins these days.  Blacklist PA and use alternatives.

The black list is already done as well as other brands , but at least over brands allows me to use what i bougth ...

if it s the case they will have to refund me or allows me to give my account to somebody ... 

Your comment is spot on ... and even doe , people dont even know the hsitory and take emotionnal positions like it s a game ...

This leads me to a reflection adn a subject for a future video ... «  you ll own nothing and you will be unhappy «  about plugin versus hw or dsp that secure way more your investemnt , period !

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 12:52 PM, Zo said:

Breaking news: We're getting dumber day by day.