Focusrite Collective - new bundled software

Frank

3 hours ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

HEY I noticed they say  In addition, access the three-month free trial of KOMPLETE NOW, usually sold for $9.99 per month. 

but i have already used my old code , so i should get a new code again , right?

No idea, but I have an unused one if you want one.
Not sure if you will need to create a new NI account to be able to use it though! 

19 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I file this one under Meh.

You have a strange way of categorizing sound libraries   ;)

I got my coat.................................................................................................................again :D

15 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

You have a strange way of categorizing sound libraries   ;)

I got my coat.................................................................................................................again :D

That is also my largest collection.

1 hour ago, daveiv said:

PreSonus audio interfaces come with Studio One Artist and these plugins.

🤔

The Focusrite Scarlett and other interface models come with these plugins, in the Hitmaker Expansion. https://focusrite.com/en/hitmaker-expansion

No Studio One though...bring your own DAW.

"Hitmaker Expansion – available with every Scarlett 3rd Gen, Clarett+, Clarett USB and Red interface purchased and registered on or after October 1st 2021 – is built to get you creating records immediately. These are all the plug-ins you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality."

Hello,

I've got a .focusrite account, but I'm wondering if it's free for using it only during a limited time, because of the mention "Time-limited software" on top of each block :

If I install it, what will happend in a few weeks/months, it won't be usable anymore ?

27 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Hello,

I've got a .focusrite account, but I'm wondering if it's free for using it only during a limited time, because of the mention "Time-limited software" on top of each block :

If I install it, what will happend in a few weeks/months, it won't be usable anymore ?

"Plug-in Collective members can download MASSIVE from Native Instruments and Ozone Elements from Izotope free from their Focusrite account from 6th October to 12th January (4 pm GMT). Access the three-month free trial of KOMPLETE NOW to add a wide range of synths, sounds, and effects to your tracks."

The Collective plugins are perpetual licenses. If you get them prior to January 12th, then you get to keep them. KOMPLETE NOW is limited to 3 months.

Edited by abacab

14 hours ago, Gabriel said:

I'm wondering if it's free for using it only during a limited time, because of the mention "Time-limited software" on top of each block

Yeah, that designation is confusing, especially in light of the fact that many of their deals are free trials of services and bundles.

It should more properly say "limited time offer" or "time-sensitive deal."

Anyway, about Massive. I was psyched to get it, and I guess I still am, but....

The past few days I've been running through the amazing number of presets it comes with (apparently NI have released multiple expansion packs for it that are included in this version). No end in sight there, as so many may also be downloaded for free. They're not exactly inspiring me, though. I do not like "Car Alarm Trance" and most of the patches seem designed for that sort of thing, like the sort of "exciting electronic dance music" one hears in commercials for water parks.

Every so often I need to take a break because I can't stand to hear another stacked unison sawtooth blast. I am hoping that somewhere in there will be some deep house/ambient fodder.

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

Every so often I need to take a break because I can't stand to hear another stacked unison sawtooth blast. I am hoping that somewhere in there will be some deep house/ambient fodder.

Tip: Try opening Massive in the Komplete Kontrol plugin. You will be able to use the NKS preview sounds in the preset list without having to load each preset. Better yet, use the filters and select "Soundscapes", then pick one of the sub-types such as "Ambivalent" or "Hypnotizing". Should narrow the target down a bit for you... :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Last Call said:

Since version 6 has just been released, do you think the interfaces comith with said version?

The way it should work is when you register your new device at PreSonus, you get to download the version that is current. Since PreSonus is no longer selling the old version I would be pretty confident you would be entitled to receive S1 Artist v6.

Here's a deal at Sweetwater, the PreSonus AudioBox iOne USB Audio Interface for $119.99 $69.95 - Instant Savings: $50.04

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AudioBoxiOne--presonus-audiobox-ione-usb-audio-interface

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, abacab said:

The way it should work is when you register your new device at PreSonus, you get to download the version that is current. Since PreSonus is no longer selling the old version I would be pretty confident you would be entitled to receive S1 Artist v6.

Here's a deal at Sweetwater, the PreSonus AudioBox iOne USB Audio Interface for $119.99 $69.95 - Instant Savings: $50.04

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AudioBoxiOne--presonus-audiobox-ione-usb-audio-interface

Awesome, thanks so much 😎