Izotope Ozone 10 advance update to 10.1 (NOT a deal)

balinas

Ozone 10 Advanced Release Notes
Version 10.1.1 released October 14, 2022

Updates & Improvements

• Master Assistant now creates custom Stabilizer tonal balance targets from reference files.
    Note: only newly created targets will have custom Stabilizer targets
  • Master Assistant will not attempt to widen the low frequency band if the source is very narrow.
  • Global Amount controls in the Equalizer and Imager modules now support host automation.
  • TBC meter band labels no longer change color.
  • Improved tooltips for the two Gain Match modes depending on which is active.
  • Reduced the hover area to highlight a band's gain trace in the Impact module. 
  • Removed unnecessary Plug-in Host options in the General options.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Imager's Recover Sides "Gain Offset" control was not properly adjustable in Pro Tools.
  • Fixed an issue where "Delta" or "Band Solo" caused unexpected gain changes when Modern Gain Match was active.
  • Fixed an issue where the Master Assistant “Target Library” would not scroll to the position of selected target.
  • Fixed the General option to "Dim controls when bypassed", which would not turn off.
  • Fixed an issue where changes made to Vintage module knob controls would not post to Ozone's Undo History.
  • Fixed an issue where a module's "New Preset" button could fail to function properly in certain circumstances.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur if Master Assistant was run without proper access to necessary resource files.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when uploading a silent audio file as a custom Assistant target. 
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting the detail view tab during Assistant’s “building chain” phase.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when using the tab key to cycle focus through controls in the Equalizer module HUD.
Edited by HIBI
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, heath row said:

I installed RX10 Advanced manually, anyone know how to make the Portal see it as Installed?

[Edit] without reinstalling it.

Not at my computer, but it may have to do with the hide button. Try unhiding everything and see if it is there. I had a similar issue and if I remember correctly , that corrected it. You might try  ‘refreshing’ the portal as well 

• Thanks 1