Izotope Ozone 10 advance update to 10.1 (NOT a deal)

balinas

5 hours ago, Bapu said:

And Ozone 9 Advanced

And Nectar 3

It's terrible with their product portal or account overview! I could download the Nectar 3 Plus installer, but not the Ozone 9 Advanced one (nothing happens). And also with the offline installations I have had several problems lately, but it's strange its not the same for all products and it changes time by time. I don't understand that this happens at the world's most renowned post production company!

5 minutes ago, marled said:

It's terrible with their product portal or account overview! I could download the Nectar 3 Plus installer, but not the Ozone 9 Advanced one (nothing happens). And also with the offline installations I have had several problems lately, but it's strange its not the same for all products and it changes time by time. I don't understand that this happens at the world's most renowned post production company!

I agree it's not the best software portal thing in the world (why does it insist on keeping on running in the background when you've tried to close it ?) but has always worked ok for me.  Generally a bit klunky though.

you can still download from:

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/downloads.html

I think....although you might need to be logged in ?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, simon said:

I agree it's not the best software portal thing in the world (why does it insist on keeping on running in the background when you've tried to close it ?) but has always worked ok for me.  Generally a bit klunky though.

you can still download from:

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/downloads.html

I think....although you might need to be logged in ?

Thanks! I already tried to download from there, but there is no way to download older versions (e.g. Ozone 9)!

The strange thing is that I even could download RX7 from my account overview!? All in all it is not very consistent!

iZotope support said:

There was an issue with 10.1 recently that made us pull that from the website.
We are working on re launching that as soon as we resolve the issue.
In the mean time we recommend staying with 10.0.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HIBI said:

iZotope support said:

Sure, there may be a bug or two in 10.1, but I can't believe all the new features Izotope added as compared to 10.0! Man, it is incredible how many beers it takes these days to get me thinking things are any better!  😉

20 hours ago, HIBI said:

iZotope support said:

you'd think they could get this stuff right by now