Plugin Alliance: LAST Voucher Code 💥 MEGA Sale ends today ($25 off min spend $34)

MusicMan

Plugin Alliance: LAST Voucher Code 💥 MEGA Sale ends today ($25 off min spend $34)

MEGA Sale ends:
$25 off - 24h left!

Use code MEGA-25-FINALE to save $25 today!

- Code is valid for one (1) order per user
- Minimum Spend: just $34

Just copy/paste voucher code during checkout. 

Yesterday's voucher has now expired and is no longer valid!

All deals and this final voucher code will expire today!
(October 5, at 11:59 PM California time)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html?sort=priceLH

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Minimum spend $34? They are really trying to sharpen this algorithm for maximum engagement. Soon it will be "MEGA-$26.77665-SALE voucher. Minimum spend $33.87654" 

True peak,mastering A or console J for $10.  

I paid more than that for each and had to get to high purchase loyalty tiers to do so.  I wouldn't complain about these deals with reasonable min spend and sale prices this sale was insane even for those with no loyalty spending.

• Like 1

I went for the gk , i wish i didn t missed the first 20 no minimum ... might ask support since i have aun auth error , impossible to authorise all  my pa ...on new comp ..

this gk is really somthing , never liked any emulation , and while checking online , all i heard is metal head doing zero justice .

testing stuff on your own os so key ...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

I picked up j console. Been meaning to pick up forever but always passed. Hard to pass for $9. 

No brainer at that price. I have channel strip 2 from SSL which in some ways I prefer, but sometimes I prefer the J console over it. Glad to have the 9000J in the kit 🙂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bapu said:

Needlepoint was $49 today, mine for $24. Not the greatest bargain, but I'm ok with that for now since the best I would have been able to do was 2EVAH29. I'm off to buy an $8 burger to make me feel 'right'.

Sometimes it's not about getting the very best price, it's about getting what you need/want now and getting to enjoy it and have more time with it, instead of waiting for the ultimate price, as long as it's still a good sale anyway 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

I went for the gk , i wish i didn t missed the first 20 no minimum ... might ask support since i have aun auth error , impossible to authorise all  my pa ...on new comp ..

this gk is really somthing , never liked any emulation , and while checking online , all i heard is metal head doing zero justice .

testing stuff on your own os so key ...

Glad you like it Zo! I was comfortable recommending it, but of course we're all different and have different tastes, etc so you never know for sure until someone gives it a shot themselves.

15 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Okay, finally. Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor Class A $9.99.

I do like that one :) Not on everything and sometimes I want a cleaner sound if I've already added vibe and saturation in the mix stage, but other times it's just right.

I was torn between Bettermaker and True Peak Limiter. Last time I tested it, I found I could get as good results, or better with PSP Xenon, or Pro L2, let alone testing with others. I tested it again and that was still my impression really, so it didn't add anything.

I picked up Bettermaker for $11.99 and actually really like it. It will also get more use as I can use it in the mixing, or mastering side. I have other Pultecs that I like, but this is a clean sounding one and the curves are still quite different to other Pultecs I have, but in a really good way.

They were pretty much the last ones I'd ever really thought of maybe grabbing.. I've decided True Peak at any cost probably isn't worth it to me. Maybe as a freebie I'd still get it though 🤣

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Sometimes it's not about getting the very best price, it's about getting what you need/want now and getting to enjoy it and have more time with it

That's a good thing to remember when people feel stung by seeing something they spent good money for go on sale for a fraction of the price years later. If I pay $35 for plug-in X and then 2 years later it's put on sale for $15, should I whimper? Would I trade back the 2 years of using it for $20? If so, how much did I need the plug-in in the first place? 😄

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Glad you like it Zo! I was comfortable recommending it, but of course we're all different and have different tastes, etc so you never know for sure until someone gives it a shot themselves.

Well imho it s the safest suggestion someone cà make for a bass amp as well as neural dsp darkglass ..

it can handle anything , prior to that , softube eden was the kind and still is in a lot of domain ..but i had to add an uad neve preamp after to kinda dirt things up when needed , with the Gk the dual amp conf alows me to drive and groll it to tase using ampeg ir s .... 

big gui , responsive filter and easy to use ... bingo ...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

That's a good thing to remember when people feel stung by seeing something they spent good money for go on sale for a fraction of the price years later. If I pay $35 for plug-in X and then 2 years later it's put on sale for $15, should I whimper? Would I trade back the 2 years of using it for $20? If so, how much did I need the plug-in in the first place? 😄

The key-word here is 'using it' 😜

But I get it. I don't feel stung when I pay a particular price and it went cheaper after a year or even 6 months. Even if I only used it once or even never. I am however a bit upset with myself. "You idiot, you just wasted €20. Never used it and now it is cheaper". Then I get mad a the developer for not waiting until I have used it, to go for a lower price than I paid for it. But then they make up for it by releasing a brand new shiny toy which I will buy at too high a price. Then the price drops...buy, install, rave, repeat.

This (and nothing else, honestly 😇) is why I made the switch to hardware. The new shiny toy costs me € 1000.  That'll show me!

• Haha 2