steve@baselines.com

People complain because I don't write love songs....for Chrissakes I'm an old guy and it would just be weird.  Well, here's a love song of sorts...an old guy love song.  Hope I don't embarrass myself.  Wait...I'm too old to care LOLOL.

https://baselines.com/?p=6593

Final_Remainder.png.51e3d8b6f6402e475aeb7dd0617dfba2.png

Edited by steve@baselines.com
Fix title
  • Like 3

Beauty of an upbeat love song, great vocals and nifty tasty horn section ! . . . so, you're sayin' old dudes can still fall in love ? I sure hope so, cuz' life could get really boring if not. Well done, very easy to listen to, and a great positive lift, despite everything in the daily news.

(BTW, your post says "Final Reminder" . . . but your site calls the song "Final Remainder" . . . old guy love works either way)

8 hours ago, noynekker said:

Beauty of an upbeat love song, great vocals and nifty tasty horn section ! . . . so, you're sayin' old dudes can still fall in love ? I sure hope so, cuz' life could get really boring if not. Well done, very easy to listen to, and a great positive lift, despite everything in the daily news.

(BTW, your post says "Final Reminder" . . . but your site calls the song "Final Remainder" . . . old guy love works either way)

Thanks very much!  I fixed up the typo in the title as well - thanks for letting me know about that!

20 minutes ago, steve@baselines.com said:

Thanks Wookiee - I've finally come to terms with feeling young and being old - I guess it could be a lot worse!

Steve

Just remember ageing of the body is mandatory, growing up optional. 

On 10/4/2022 at 8:33 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

People complain because I don't write love songs....for Chrissakes I'm an old guy and it would just be weird.  Well, here's a love song of sorts...an old guy love song.  Hope I don't embarrass myself.  Wait...I'm too old to care LOLOL.

https://baselines.com/?p=6593

Final_Remainder.png.51e3d8b6f6402e475aeb7dd0617dfba2.png

love songs are difficult unless you really feeling it or end up being cheesy.. this is not cheesy