⚡⚡⚡ Plugin Alliance: Boom $20 Voucher / Free plugins! (No minimum spend) NEW Offer - Don't miss ⚡⚡⚡

MusicMan

Plugin Alliance: Boom $20 Voucher / Free plugins! (No minimum spend) NEW - Don't miss

BOOM! $20 off

NO MINIMUM SPEND!

Use code BOOM-20-OFF to save $20 today!

- Code is valid for 1 order per user
- NO Minimum Spend! Grab a freebie if you like!

Just copy/paste voucher code during checkout.
Yesterday's voucher has now expired and is no longer valid!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html?sort=priceLH

Making a new post so people don't miss it 🙂

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Thanks. I don't receive PA's emails anymore for some reason. I have tried resubscribing to no avail. I wonder if I have upset them somehow? "No vouchers for you!"

Anyhow, looks like there isn't anything interesting in the "any plugin for $29" pile so I'll just get one of the amps for free.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Thanks. I don't receive PA's emails anymore for some reason. I have tried resubscribing to no avail. I wonder if I have upset them somehow? "No vouchers for you!"

Anyhow, looks like there isn't anything interesting in the "any plugin for $29" pile so I'll just get one of the amps for free.

I got Bass-Mint

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/unfiltered_audio_bass_mint.html

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

I have wondered that if I snatch freebies all the time they may stop sending them to me too! 🤣

I was pretty close to picking up some in the $24.99 range as there are some quite decent ones in there:

• Lindell Audio 354E
  • NEOLD BIG AL
  • Unfiltered Audio Zip

To name a few. But all depends on what sort of music you're into and what you have already etc.

It's probably not too bad not getting their emails.. at least on here you're more likely to just see the ones that matter!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I was pretty close to picking up some in the $24.99 range as there are some quite decent ones in there:

• Lindell Audio 354E
  • NEOLD BIG AL
  • Unfiltered Audio Zip

I actually don't have 354E, just the 254E. So that could be an option for $4.99.

Edited by pseudopop
typo

4 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I have wondered that if I snatch freebies all the time they may stop sending them to me too! 🤣

• Lindell Audio 354E
  • NEOLD BIG AL
  • Unfiltered Audio Zip

To name a few. But all depends on what sort of music you're into and what you have already etc.

It's probably not too bad not getting their emails.. at least on here you're more likely to just see the ones that matter!

Def get Big Al. Smooth sailing. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Got the other ADA myself. That tapped delay should even widen vocals. 

Testing it now with pads and bass synth. AMAZING analog flavor, vibey goodness, electric juiciness, spring-time lower body fatness an all the adjectives in the world cannot describe how this thing sounds. I recommend it.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, pseudopop said:

I quit the list when they stopped the vouchers.  It took me two sign-up tries to get back on the list.  Maybe give it one more go?  Glad they added some more $19.99 plugs.  I was about full up on freebies.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

I quit the list when they stopped the vouchers.  It took me two sign-up tries to get back on the list.  Maybe give it one more go?  Glad they added some more $19.99 plugs.  I was about full up on freebies.

And they’re perfect for activating transfers.