Plugin Boutique: Free with purchase (Lifeline Expanse Lite)

MusicMan

2 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

already got it coz of Larry 

Yeah they get pretty lazy at times just rolling out repeats of freebies too. They just don't seem to make an effort these days.. must be selling way too many plugins.

I actually quite like the plugin though. It's just that I'm sure a lot of people already had it.

• Like 3

Weird.  If I go to the link, I see it is free with purchase.  When I log in and try to get it free with SubLab for $10, the price is $49.  Guess I will send PB a note.

<edit>  Not purchased from PB in a long time.  Not getting the "claim free gift" button at all.

<edit edit>  Well... THIS is embarrassing.  I already had it in my account from a past freebie.  At least I don't think I am alone in having this happen among y'all.

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Haha 7

On 10/3/2022 at 6:57 PM, MusicMan said:

Yeah they get pretty lazy at times just rolling out repeats of freebies too. They just don't seem to make an effort these days.. must be selling way too many plugins.

I actually quite like the plugin though. It's just that I'm sure a lot of people already had it.

Have they ever done Lifeline Console Lite as a freebie? Maybe it's too new. I think a lot of people that have Expanse are probably waiting for Console to be promo'd. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Have they ever done Lifeline Console Lite as a freebie? Maybe it's too new. I think a lot of people that have Expanse are probably waiting for Console to be promo'd. 

I don't believe I've ever seen that one as a promo, but I'm sure a lot more people would've been tempted by it. Purely based on them not already having it. I'd expect it's probably quite reasonable as well.

• Like 1