'M-Blue Glacier' Theme

Matthew White

'M-Blue Glacier' is a flat style Theme with grey Off/Unselected buttons and mostly bright blue On/Selected buttons, Blue audio meters and slightly larger text in some areas where possible.

This is my first real flat style theme, 'M-Stealth' is sort of flat but the buttons when in the on/selected state aren't and 'M-Tungsten' is just a rework of the 'Tungsten' theme included with Cakewalk, this is why I'm calling this one my first flat style theme, it's taken me so long to make a flat theme from scratch as I usually prefer to make and use the non-flat (3D?-ish?) style themes but I thought I'd finally give it a go, so here is the result. Hope you enjoy!

img%5D

img%5D

Free Download Here.... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vFLxJQ0hC4knMdOfC906G7TZHs3FYO-R?usp=sharing

A combined total of around 150 hours, sometimes much more, goes in to creating each Theme I make, then there's more time spent to update them whenever BandLab makes changes or additions to the Cakewalk GUI to ensure any changed or new items display correctly and match the Theme, I also don't make all these Themes for myself, it's more of a hobby and to share the end results with the Cakewalk Community for their use and enjoyment at no charge, Any Tips/Donations via the following link for my time and efforts in creating and updating these are greatly appreciated, however small. Thank You! ❤️https://www.paypal.me/MatthewJohnWhite

Edited by Matthew White
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Matthew White said:

slightly larger text in some areas where possible

Well done, sir. The themes I'm currently working on include efforts to use more pixels in the images. I like what you've done in the Mix Module. And of course the rest has the usual M-Excellence. You a truly a Lord of the .STH.

Also, that's a pretty impressive project to be running on 4 cores!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Well done, sir.  I like what you've done in the Mix Module. And of course the rest has the usual M-Excellence. You a truly a Lord of the .STH.

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Also, that's a pretty impressive project to be running on 4 cores!

Yes it seems to handle quite a lot for what it is (See link below), Hoping to upgrade within the next year or as soon as possible after though.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/81209/intel-core-i34170t-processor-3m-cache-3-20-ghz/specifications.html

Edited by Matthew White
Added Link

2 hours ago, Matthew White said:

Hoping to upgrade within the next year or as soon as possible after though.

If your motherboard can take it, I'd be tempted to drop an i7-4770 in there (about $50 on eBay). That's a faster processor than the DAW I was using up until a couple of months ago (i7 3770) that will handle pretty much anything I throw at it. Cakewalk loves having 8 virtual cores to play with.

I'm a frugal guy who tends to run my stuff until the wheels fall off. Cakewalk runs like a bat out of Hades on that i7 3770 system.

Also, don't know what graphics you're running, but I recently bought an nVidia GT 1030 (passively cooled for quietness) for $70. It even runs the 5-year-old games I play in top graphic quality. Cakewalk and Vegas love it.

7 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

If your motherboard can take it, I'd be tempted to drop an i7-4770 in there, Also, don't know what graphics you're running.

It's just a 6 year old HP all-in-one (due to available space issues) with processor based graphics, 8GB memory, 1TB spinning disk and 21.5inch screen, so will probably get another all-in-one but with better everything, possibly something else, just going to see what my options are when I have a decent chunk of cash saved up, also planning on spending more on it than I did with this one so should be a massive improvement.

• Like 1