$180 🎷 AcousticSamples VHorns Saxophones

daveiv

Sounds lovely and doing demos of  Coltrane classics???? Wow. Coltrane is one of my all time favorite jazz artists. A genius. It would be fun to play with that instrument, no doubt, even though it would be challenging to pull off an authentic performance. Sooner or later, I'm probably going to buy this. But I wish it was in KONTAKT. 

I'm waiting for this Acoustic Samples to put their "Wurlie" on sale -- after learning about the library's existence last week from an earlier thread. I own several commercial Wurli libraries and have collected every decent sounding freebie Wurli I can find, but  from AS' demos, that is the most beautiful sounding Wurlitzer Electric Piano library to my ears that I have yet to hear. The tone, the key/hammer sound, everything about it sounds perfect to me and they didn't even sample the same model 200A that was the most popular model back in the day (and the model we had in our home when I was a kid),, but sampled a student model that was modified. Whatever the case, this dev did the most amazing job from what I can tell. I really don't like the UVI user experience. I wish AS was still doing KONTAKT libraries, but man, I have yet to hear a Wurli library that captures what this one does, so when a good sale comes along, I'm grabbing this. 
https://www.acousticsamples.net/keys/wurlie

Edited by PavlovsCat

• 5 weeks later...