A music store was robbed last week...

Notes_Norton

Police are investigating that inversion groupies helped with the lute.  Now were the groupies in first inversion or second inversion?
Police were questioning everyone at the scene " Is that a pocket trumpet or are you tooting a song🙄😛

I know............................................I already got my coat😀

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2019 at 3:46 PM, S.L.I.P. said:

Unfortunately, the thieves came from a very poor, run down, and bad area of the inner city, and never learned to Reed...

In Lou of that, they had to play by ear instead and ended up being Out O'Tune.

Fortunately, one of them, whose straight job was as a radiologist in a hospital, was nabbed when a woman we had both dated, a police detective, came in for a mammogram.

Yes, they were caught when they started to Isotope Our Ex.

• Like 1

After watching the parking lot security video, police now realize that the guy with the thieves that stayed outside was not a lookout, but a singer.  Apparently he had the wrong key and didn't know when to come in...

• Haha 3

A guitarist fretted when the cops came in so he decided to slide out on the Freeway of Love but got caught in a bottleneck. When he was asked "Question's 67 & 68" he went mute, except for repeatedly saying "Set Me Free".  By "25 or 6 to 4" his alibi checked out, he was at "Ray's Rock House" so they said you can "Go Now".

(Thanks to Aretha, Counting Crows, Chicago, Ray Charles, and the Moody Blues for the song titles I abused)

The main representative of The Police has released a statement:

Every breath you take and every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you
Every single day and every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay, I'll be watching you

7 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

A guitarist fretted when the cops came in so he decided to slide out on the Freeway of Love but got caught in a bottleneck. When he was asked "Question's 67 & 68" he went mute, except for repeatedly saying "Set Me Free".  By "25 or 6 to 4" his alibi checked out, he was at "Ray's Rock House" so they said you can "Go Now".

(Thanks to Aretha, Counting Crows, Chicago, Ray Charles, and the Moody Blues for the song titles I abused)

So you're saying he's a Freebird and not a Runaway?

(I've only just bepun!😀)