PSP Echo updated version 1.5.0 (not a deal but nice)

TheSteven

PSP_Echo.jpg
PSP Echo v.1.5.0

CHANGES & NEW FEATURES:
1. VST3 format for macOS and Windows
2. New AAX engine for macOS and Windows
3. Apple Silicon native support,
4. The brand new Preset System - added sorting presets by categories; added Undo/Redo functionality; improved A/B functionality; improved save/load preset experience,
5. Tons of of new presets and new tempo synchronized presets designed by top sound engineers from around the world!
6. New graphic engine with zooming and high resolution graphics,
7. Side chain input for ducker controlling
8. Dropdown menu for directly settings value of music notes (including dotted and triplets)
9. Swap delay channels settings button
10. Dry enable button (as global parameter for all presets)
11. Wet enable button
12. Improved compatibility with the latest systems and latest version versions of popular DAWs,

NO LONGER SUPPORTED:

- 32 bit platform on Windows and macOS

- macOS 10.11 and earlier versions

- WindowsXP and Vista

- ProTools RTAS format

TO BE DONE:
1. Improving stability between VST3 version of the plugin and Ableton Live host application,

1) Log-in to your PSP account and go to My plug-ins section,
2) Download the installer appropriate for your operating system. You can overwrite the newer version over the old one so after downloading simply start the installer.
3) Restart your computer.
4) If needed you can always return to the earlier version.

image.png

Edited by TheSteven
switched image to link
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, pwalpwal said:

i have it but can't use their later versions of stuff since they switched to f'in ilok/pace from a perfectly good auth system grrrr

also, i have a shit-ton of delays so hey

At least they permit soft (machine) licensing. No iLok dongle or iLok Cloud (internet) required. I gave up on Pace dongles back when they were 25 pin Centronics printer port dongles, one for each app. If you had more than one, they "said" you could chain them, but the only one that worked, only some of the time, was the one plugged into the PC, so I had to swap them depending on which app I needed to run. They were business apps, so I didn't have a choice. I DO NOT miss parallel printer ports or iLok dongles. I've got some Slate Digital plugins that require a dongle that I can't use, and wouldn't even if I could. Pace as a company SUCKS big time. They sucked in 1980 and they still suck. Fortunately, I've never had a problem with soft licensing. I've got about 80 plugins that use it.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, marled said:

If they still supported their old authorization system, then this would be a great deal! 

Exactly. 

11 hours ago, John Maar said:

Pace as a company SUCKS big time. They sucked in 1980 and they still suck.

Yep.

• Like 1