UVI: Beatbox Anthology 2 60% Off

pseudopop

Normally €/$149, now €/$59. Deal available through October 3rd.

https://www.uvi.net/beatbox-anthology-ii

An incredible collection of vintage, modern and customized drum machine sounds representing over 50 years of grooveboxes, beat machines, drum modules, synth drums and more, from analog to digital, mainstream to obscure, BeatBox Anthology 2 delivers them all in an extraordinarily versatile and easy-to-use percussion instrument. Explore the history of hardware drum synthesis while you design your own kits, layer different machine sounds together, and even create entirely new hybrids with precision envelopes and sample offsets, all with expertly recorded and exquisitely sliced samples that deliver the authentic and unmistakable sound of hardware.

• Massive collection of vintage, modern and unique drum sounds
  • 111 hardware drum machines, 11,000+ samples
  • Versatile 12-track/3-layer architecture, built-in sequencer with MIDI drag-n-drop

Machines:

AceT 1 • AceT 2 • AceT 6 • AceT 8 • XR Ten • HR Sixteen • HR SixteenB • SR Drums • Amdk 100 • DrumBrute • MatrixBrute • Bhm Drums • D.Rythm 110 • D.Rythm 220 • D.Rythm 220E • D.Rhythm Five • D.Rythm Pad • Clap Machine • PT Seven • RZ One • OMB Two • DST • Dyn ADD1 • Drmlator • AnalogR • EMD • 8 Bit Box • EM7C • Drumstar • OMB Five • Organ Drums • Drumzmo • Transwave Drums • ETI Drum Synth • Drumaker • Drum Performer • Rythm Eighty • DK5S • R Hundred • XD Five • K-DDD One • K-DDM Hundred • K-DDM2 Hundred • KPR Seven 2 • KPR Three 2 • KPR Five 2 • Mini Pops 20S • Mini Pops 7 • K-MR Sixteen • UVS3200 • K-S Three • Gadget Beat • Kick Machine 2 • U1250 • L 9000 • L Drum • LM One • Optigan • Synsonic • Mini Pops • The Kit • TR Clone • Drum MX • P Drum X • P Fight • Concert Mate • Classic R-78 • Classic R-8000 • The 5o5 • The 55 • The 6o6 • The 626 • The 66 • The 7o7 • The 727 • The 77 • The 8o8 • The 9o9 • Sakata • DR Traks • SCTOM • MPD Forty • SMS Clap • SMS MTX • SMS 400 • SMS 800 • SMS 9 • SMS V • SMS Trix • Arranger Drums • SM305 • Tam Star 200 • Tam Star 500 • Tam Star 204 • Tom ED • Gadget 12 • UniVox • VerDrum One • VermoDrums • Ratck • Wers Drums • Wers Matic • YCS 20m • YDD Ten • YDD Eleven • FM 4OP • YMR Ten • YPT Eight • YQY Ten • YRX Five • YRX Seven • YRX Eight

That's a lot of boxes.

• Like 1

BeatSkillz are having a sale on the Retro Bundle which has Drum sampler type dodads full of heaps of machines plus a synthy thing, also for $59, I had a little listen to that and this UVI thing, but I got other things on my mind, like TONEX and Studio One 6 Pro, I was going to get both even though it's not really my genre, I do dabble from time to time. I'll take stock of what I have already then make a discission, if I can put TONEX down for long enough.  

• Like 1

I picked it up on this sale and had my first round with it this last weekend. I heard in one dated YT review that they were a Battery user and preferred this.

From my first light experimentation the sounds are definitely good for their throwback category.  I figured out how to sync it with my DAW (Studio One), to adjust patterns, to pick sounds and to drag and drop the Midi.  Synching wasn’t a button but placing a dedicated Midi note on the timeline.

I have Battery but I’m not even a mild user of it. I can’t compare them.  I can say I made a loop with Beatbox Anthology 2, I like the loop, it was easy to do and for the price it seems like a good buy and a quality addition to my sound possibilities. I’ll be using it I think rather than filing it in the drawer.

Still lots more to experiment with. Maybe too much. But it’s pretty intuitive.

• Thanks 1

I have Battery 4, can't say I've can recall opening it, I got it with Komplete 13 earlier in the year at a Bargain low price when NI joined the Soundwide thing with PA and Izotope. I really don't see what the big rave is about Komplete, after about a week I looked to see if I could sell it, unfortunately it said I couldn't. To me it was like some old dinosaur, being a guitarist (please don't even mention that P.O.S Guitar Rig, owned it since 3 I think, wouldn't have got 6 except it came with Komplete) and into more heavier Rock type stuff, it's not really my thing, and for those times where I do a bit of dabbling on the dark side, and/or require that kind of thing, I am more than well covered on the synthy side, as I have quite a few synths, keyboards and different piano vsti's which are far more pleasing on the eyes, and far easier to work with, and were made this Century to choose from.

I just don't get the whole  Komplete thing, or the Kontact thing for that matter, I couldn't work with that Dinosaur either. I have my Bass and acoustic Drums well covered, so there's nothing there for me.

One of the few purchases I've had plugin remorse with.

I wish I could get my $200 (roughly) back!!

Apologies for the rant, I had to get it out, and this seemed like a good a time as any 😇

• Thanks 1