Westwood Instruments: Solo Winds Untamed 40% Off [Intro Price]

pseudopop

Normal price €199, now €119. Launch offer ends October 17th/18th (IDK, the site shows a countdown and I'm bad with dates).

https://www.westwoodinstruments.com/instruments/solowindsuntamed/

A woodwind sample library for Kontakt including Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Baritone Saxophone and Bassoon which perfectly compliments our successful Solo Strings and Solo Brass Untamed.

Pushing the boundaries of what you believe woodwinds can sound like, you’ll begin to want these instruments as the highlight of your music and not just a layer buried in the rest of the orchestra. Both elegant and beautiful or furious and turbulent.

The Improvisations are the life and soul behind each instrument. They are performed notes with real human energy and movement. You’ll hear that each of the 5 winds have their own completely individual personality.

Included with every instrument is our unique Storms articulation. Create a crescendo from a calm solo performance through a lively ensemble to a wild outburst of furious players.

There are plenty of other interesting long and short articulations to play with too. Some more unexpected and unusual than others and all performed with the same human feeling.

Solo Winds Untamed is right at home with alternative scores and is also ideal for layering over bigger orchestral music to add an intimate and human touch.

I looked at the price and said to myself "nope!", but then I listened to the demos:

It's still very, very likely to be a "nope", but... damn!

Edited by pseudopop