Plugin Alliance: Boom $20 Voucher / Free plugins! (No minimum spend)

MusicMan

47 minutes ago, FrankP said:

It is valid again.

27 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

BOOM-20-OFF

Have created a new post so people don't miss it when they're looking in the list of posts in case they don't open this one to see it's active again 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cool thinking of grabbing the Gk bass amp or compete my ampeg collection with thev4b , any thougths guyz , no time to try before ....i do know the sound of the ampeg , but not familiar with gk ...

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Cool thinking of grabbing the Gk bass amp or compete my ampeg collection with thev4b , any thougths guyz , no time to try before ....i do know the sound of the ampeg , but not familiar with gk ...

The B-15N was my favourite, followed by the GK 800RB as that was a bit more unique, then SVT-3PRO and lastly V-4B. But I actually like all of them and picking them in that order is based on what they offer to compliment what I already own in bass amps across other developers and suites that I have. It also depends on the type of music and sound you like too, along with pickups and DI.

I would say B-15N was a clear winner for me though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zo said:

I own: the V4B is more warm, enveloppant(in french😉) and with polished transient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqbbC0IwSXE

I don't own: the GK is more in your face and less warm but it can be more tweaked (may be less intuitive and fast than the V4B).

The transient seem to be more draft but with more body in the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgeJ-NWbBVA

• Like 1