Plugin Alliance: Boom $20 Voucher / Free plugins! (No minimum spend)

MusicMan

BOOM! $20 off
No Minimum Spend

Deserves it's own post 🙂

Use code BOOM-20-OFF to save $20 extra today!

- Code is valid for 1 order per user
- NO Minimum Spend!

Copy/paste voucher code during checkout! Yesterday's MEGA-25-OFF voucher has now expired and is no longer valid!

Stacks with loyalty vouchers too.

Nice to see PA back with some no minimum spend vouchers again so we can get some free plugins.

Lots of free guitar and bass sims for free that are actually very good. Well done PA!

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, Niky Serrano said:

PA things

Applying the Loyalty Voucher, I pay more!!! 😆

image.thumb.png.b95a57a88babb4c08fcd8ad628703c9a.png

I tried that as well 🤣

I may have even used the previous voucher, but adding another plugin less than the $29 screwed up all the combos!

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

what should i buy 

delay 2500

bx opto

stage

chop shop

drum xchanger

spec ops

bass mint

Another vote for BX Opto as well. Highly underrated compressor and I'm sure if they released it with a flashy GUI then people would rave about it. Can be super transparent and sounds great.

Bass Mint would be the other choice. Quite versatile for shaping bass and has some nice options for saturation, synthesis, harmonics, etc.

I didn't rate delay 2500, but I might give it another shot at some stage. The other two options I mentioned are way better though.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

What about bx hybrid, if it's not good i go for opto

I would say no personally. I do own it, but it doesn't see much use.

The bx_digital V3 on the other hand I love and would always use that EQ in preference. I guess if I didn't have that, then the Hybrid might be OK, but I'd rate that Opto compressor higher out of my other compressors than what I would BX Hybrid in all my EQs.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Should I get the Neoverb for $9.99

That's an a total no-brainer deal right there.  Neoverb is a serious reverb!  If for some reason you don't like it, it's always good to have options, right?  Can't go wrong for $10 bucks!

2 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Should I get the Neoverb for $9.99 or wait for the next good deal on some iZotope collection that includes it?

It's either that or some Guitar Amp that I don't really need.

Is that on a different site? I can't find it on PA's site.

1 minute ago, Instra2 said:

Is that on a different site? I can't find it on PA's site.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/izotope-neoverb.html

You need both a monthly voucher code by signing up to their email prior to this month as well as the "boom" voucher in the thread.   Note, I haven't heard or see anyone actually report they got the redemption code yet.  Half a day later I'm still waiting.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/izotope-neoverb.html

You need both a monthly voucher code by signing up to their email prior to this month as well as the "boom" voucher in the thread.   Note, I haven't heard or see anyone actually report they got the redemption code yet.  Half a day later I'm still waiting.

I am also waiting for my neoverb code. Support ticket is open. Let's see.