Plugin Alliance: Mega Sale With $10 Voucher

pseudopop

No minimum spend! Use code MEGA-10-OFF to save extra on one of 150+ plugins! Code can be used only once (1x). 

MEGA-10-OFF

Use voucher code during checkout! MEGA Sale ends 11:59 PM PST on October 2, 2022

You can get one of the pedals for free, if you don't have them all already. Some of the amps are $9.99 with the voucher, might pick one of those.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Thanks 6

I always knew the vouchers would make a return visit 🤪

It's all supply and demand.. and while they would've got greater exposure with Soundwide, they lost a lot of regulars.

I'll wait this round out and wait to see if they return with the $20 voucher down the track.

It's a good sign that there's still hope they might get back on track though.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

I always knew the vouchers would make a return visit 🤪

It's all supply and demand.. and while they would've got greater exposure with Soundwide, they lost a lot of regulars.

I'll wait this round out and wait to see if they return with the $20 voucher down the track.

It's a good sign that there's still hope they might get back on track though.

All depends on what you want and are looking for.

This puts many of the amps at all time lows with the voucher.  $5 (Chandler) and $10 for a plethora of the newer amps is basically as good as it has ever been.

The lack of $20 is annoying since we would still have to pay for transfers with this current situation.  But those looking to pick up amps, even when they ran the $20 vouchers - many of these amps would have been at a $40 tier with a few at the $30 thus this is as good or better for those prospective buyers.

• Like 1

WTF?

Daily Surprise Voucher #2: $25 off / 24 hours

Use code MEGA-25-OFF to save $25 extra today!

- Code is valid for 1 order per user
- $39 Minimum Spend (net, excl. VAT or sales taxes)

MEGA-25-OFF

Copy/paste voucher code during checkout! Yesterday's MEGA-10-OFF voucher has now expired and is no longer valid!

There was no mention yesterday that the $10 voucher would expire after 24 hours.

Oh well, didn't want to give them that $9.99 anyway.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

All depends on what you want and are looking for.

This puts many of the amps at all time lows with the voucher.  $5 (Chandler) and $10 for a plethora of the newer amps is basically as good as it has ever been.

The lack of $20 is annoying since we would still have to pay for transfers with this current situation.  But those looking to pick up amps, even when they ran the $20 vouchers - many of these amps would have been at a $40 tier with a few at the $30 thus this is as good or better for those prospective buyers.

That's a good point about what you're looking for and also a good pickup on the amps.

When PA forgot how to do vouchers, I ended up getting a stack of guitar sims for about $10 or less each from a couple of other Devs instead, so now I really don't have much appetite for any more.. at least for now 🤣

Even now they've dropped the $25 voucher I'm still struggling to be inspired too. There's a couple of things I would've snapped up at today's prices previously, but I also bought alternatives now for them too!

So while PA was forgetting how to reward loyalty, I've kind of forgotten how to buy anything from PA 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

That's a good point about what you're looking for and also a good pickup on the amps.

When PA forgot how to do vouchers, I ended up getting a stack of guitar sims for about $10 or less each from a couple of other Devs instead, so now I really don't have much appetite for any more.. at least for now 🤣

Even now they've dropped the $25 voucher I'm still struggling to be inspired too. There's a couple of things I would've snapped up at today's prices previously, but I also bought alternatives now for them too!

So while PA was forgetting how to reward loyalty, I've kind of forgotten how to buy anything from PA 🤣

I'm in the same boat due to Nembrini Sales (and realistically only had my eye on the new Suhr amp as I have all the other good PA ones since that has some overlap with the NA ones, not feeling too compelled)

That said, depending on what you have from PA it can be more or less Tempting.  Train II and Buxom are quite unique (unless you paid crazy UA money already for them).

But lots of the other ones do have quite a bit of overlap from other vendors and then it comes down to which you prefer.  

Then again this, new $25 voucher puts things like the Amek 9099 console at $15.  That is crazy good.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Tails for $15 could be nice. I'm pretty sure I have enough reverbs, but I like collecting Unfiltered Audio plugins. 😅

I haven't tested it yet, thought the same but the reviews mentioning how much of a resource hog it is (based on the way the thing operates) has keep me at bay.

5 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Then again this, new $25 voucher puts things like the Amek 9099 console at $15.  That is crazy good.  

Yes it is and I picked it up. I wonder if I can use it more than once? Might pick up some Ampeg amps

I see it's a one use per user. Drats!!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

Missed out on the $10 voucher, but applied the $25 voucher towards Tomo Lisa for $15, net.

Next time there's a no minimum voucher, I'll check against the monthly loyalty voucher eligible plugins, and maybe apply towards that.