My wife passed away

Zargg

On 7/5/2019 at 3:31 PM, antler said:

I'm very sorry for your loss.

As bitflipper mentioned, don't hold back on making music if you feel you can; I read somewhere that creativity triggers chemicals in the brain that can help you to feel better.

By all means DON'T let your loss hold back your creativity in music or anything else you create.  The memory of her and the love you had together will more than likely guide you to create something very beautiful in her memory.

😀John B

23 minutes ago, Zargg said:

Today was my wife's funeral.
It was a beautiful ceremony, in her spirit (played stuff from Alanis Morisette to Pink Floyd), though as it was.
I'm just empty now.
All the best.

As I read this thread and respond  it is evening time in Norway.  I'm sure today has been a very long day.  Hopefully you've been surrounded by friends and family and together you've remembered better times.   Remember there are many forum members willing to share the coming days with you.

• Thanks 1

I lost family members Ken and one of the hardest things for me to do was attend a support group for Grief, Loss, and Bereavement.
It was one of the best things I did. You don't have to do it right away but please know there are others that are going through what you are now and willing to listen, help you.  Here is a link when you are up to it.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/grief-loss-bereavement-support-groups-1132533

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have been working away and sorry I missed this post Ken.
I dont have the words to express how I feel for you at this time.
Sometimes "deepest condolences" never seem to be enough in situations like this.

But as you can see we are all rooting for you and do care.
Take care my friend.

• Thanks 1

Oh man , sorry to hear that Ken ... no words can make this sad news any way more acceptable , but anything we can do , don t think twice ... please ...

Glad to see you sharing this with us .

• Thanks 1