New song, Instrumental for now. I hope you like it!

Nio Sebez

Hello dear friends, I present to you the work I am doing. It's a simple song, at the moment it has no text, and maybe I gave it an instrumental, (sometimes I find it hard to write) 😞

I have titled the musical piece "We will meet again", and it is not finished yet, especially in the first part something is missing, and the part, let's say, of the chorus, I repeat it too much, that's why I will make some changes before terminate it

"Nos volveremos a encontrar | We will meet again"

Edited by Nio Sebez
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnbee58 said:

I can imagine a lyric line and vocals but it sounds good as it is too.

🙂John B

Hi John, I know what you mean, I'm also getting used to hearing it without voices and, in the catchiest part, it's not missing much. The truth is that from the beginning I wanted to write a somewhat philosophical text about things that I have read that say that it happens after death, and that we become reunited with loved ones, although perhaps not with all of them.
That's why I'm having a hard time finding the right words so that the lyrics don't get too cheesy, or too silly. I want it to be simple, but deep. Inspiration hasn't hit me yet.
In addition, I need to create a variation, a kind of bridge before the last chorus...

Thank you for your words, and also those of the other colleagues, I appreciate them very much 🙂

Sorry my english, I used google traslator

Edited by Nio Sebez