PA releases Shadow Hills MAstering Compresseor : Native !!

Zo

If you figure it's cost is $399, 10 at that price minus 60% works out to $159.60 each.  Then add in $20 transfer fee.  So $179.60 base cost before vouchers.  Right now they won't let you do the dynamic discount with the $19 tuner, you have to get a $29 product (assuming no sales).  Even 5 people (and 5 copies of a $29 plugin) would reduce the cost to $171.20 before the $20 transfer fee.  So $191.20 base cost before vouchers.  Just 1 person buying 9 $29 filler products and no transfer fee works out to $264 (about 33% off).  You'd have to trust someone with ~$4k, might be a tall order.  And vouchers over $20 won't help (I don't think you can pool vouchers, so they could only be used to cover the transfer fee).  You'd think they would fix the dynamic pricing loopholes.

Matthew , they will never sell ita at that price  ....i think it's gonna be like 199 , with intro at 149 for us to buy it at 99 and even like that with true iron , kush and  MDE as well as of course the vertigo , i will think twice before buying from scratch !! like i said i'm tired of buying stuff ...full price and now ican't even sell one plugin for a price of a sandwitch !!!

• Like 1

I certainly hope it's sensible.  If it was just them and Brainworx I'd believe they will discount massively(maybe not at first, but sooner or later), but they have Shadow Hills involved too.  If you look at all these recent high end compressor plugins, they all retail way too high.  Even $99 is kind of high in my book for a single compressor, but it's not crazy like $200+.

• Like 1

PA pricing was weird. I think I bought vertigo at full price when it first came out- nearly $300-- just about every month after that I got a $100 voucher which I'd put towards something else. Now I have just about everything and probably paid on average about $50 a plug. 

• Like 1

If it does come out to the usual $99 for "Heavy Hitters" or crossgrade, that means it would be $24 for anyone with a $75 voucher which I think is a good price.

(For reference to get a $75 voucher, you need to have spent $600 in the last 12 months. For the $50 voucher, it's 300+ spent over the last 12 months, and the $50 for the $25 voucher. You also need to make sure you are subscribed to the mailing list for offers, or you will not receive any vouchers.)

• Thanks 1