Polar Blue (2021.12 compliant)

Colin Nicholls

Happy July 4th, folks.

I'd been using a theme called "Polar Blue (SteveC)" originally created for SONAR Platinum and posted on the old forums by Steve Cocchi. I liked it very much, apart from one or two minor things that I have altered. It also needed one or two changes to bring it up to date for Cakewalk By Bandlab, mostly logos and performance meters.

I reached out to Steve, and with his blessing I am making my updates to "Polar Blue" available to the forum.

Please note that everything that is good about this theme was put there by Steve Cocchi. There are quite a few subtle things in the theme that you might not notice at first, but I think are an improvement.

Enjoy!

Updated 2021-12-18
Changes: No actual image changes, but re-saved to prevent the "Compatibility Warning" message for 2021.12 release.

Updated 2021-04-16
Changes: No actual image changes, but re-saved to prevent the "Compatibility Warning" message for 2021.04 release.

Updated 2021-01-15

Control Bar Select Module

Updated 2020-09-20

Changes: Support for Markers view Lock indicator icon, missing since 2020.04

Updated 2020-04-11
Changes: Support for Inspector Tabs and Arrangement Play for 2020.04 release

GET IT HERE: Polar_Blue.zip

image.thumb.png.e1c5edb70ef41fd9bfd797ad82734b86.png

Earlier versions:

Updated 2019-09-08
Changes: Improved contrast in Export control module; subtle color tweaks for clarity; consistent track header icons; tweaked Show Take Lanes icons; simplified "edit" icons in Piano Roll View track list; miscellaneous other minor fixes and adjustments.

Updated 2019-07-22
Changes: Now with support for Export control module; New transport buttons; improved  icons for zoom; new icons for audio engine and MIDI panic; ruler background color.

Edited by Colin Nicholls
2021.12 compliant
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
48 minutes ago, Darshan Ajjamada said:

I am not able to download the theme. Each time I click on the .zip folder, it opens in another tab and closes without downloading. I would really appreciate some help!

Hmm. I've checked the URL/link and it seems fine. I can download the .ZIP on my Linux computer using Firefox without any issues.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you try using curl or wget ?