Lunacy Audio Fall Sale 40% Off

Brian Lawler

Note that Lunacy Audio now has 3 paid CUBE expansion packs: Air (Hybrid Winds), Threads (Imaginative Strings) and Rumble (Seismic Bass & Percussion).   Is a Brass expansion coming?

Like AudioModern, they regularly come out with free CUBE expansion packs. There are now five--Breeze, Glo, Graphite, Particles, and Remnants. However, Breeze needs Air and Remnants needs Threads.  The difference between these expansions and the paid ones is that they don't add new samples.   They are like all the expansions Output charges for.

If you don't want to spend $99 on CUBE during this sale, they have an LE version called CUBE Mini for $39 (normally $59)  This loads all the expansions and you can upgrade. 

https://lunacy.audio/products/cube/

I've made no secret that I like this customer-friendly business model that Lunacy Audio and Audiomodern have.   

To me, CUBE has the most unique user interfaces of  synth/samplers in a long time.  I think it's not just unique but it's also intuitive to use and sounds great.  It comes with over 500 presets before you even get to the growing collection of freebies and paid ones.    I recommended it to  @simeon and he made this:

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I've made no secret that I like this customer-friendly business model that Lunacy Audio and Audiomodern have.   

To me, CUBE has the most unique user interfaces of  synth/samplers in a long time.  I think it's not just unique but it's also intuitive to use and sounds great.  It comes with over 500 presets before you even get to the growing collection of freebies and paid ones. 

Completely agree Reid. I skipped over Cube last year on release as "yet another sample blending player".  Your and other's comments during the last sale convinced me to purchase (after a trial).  It is very easy to customize patches and in my experience on Windows 10 Ryzen 5 has been very resource friendly.  Audiomodern gives amazing bang for the buck.  Chordjam still gives me fits- I can get good output but don't seem to know how I got there :P  Playbeat is a real gem though.

• Like 1